10: Pain means hurt

Darkness slowly unfolded from his view, as light began to crawl back in he blinked to keep the progress going when he had fully recovered he shot up air filling his lungs. There was no sign of pain around his body nevertheless, he didn't lower his guard. He stepped down and his feet hit the wooden floor. He almost jumped back. It was a weird feeling, he looked down at the rug-covered floor. It was soft fluffy and it reminded him of his pet back in the other world. He slowly stepped down. 

The fabric under his bare foot was strange, he wanted to touch it so badly and be curious as to why human homes were so small, or why they used small chandeliers, so many questions about the giant sphere sitting in the sky, the different colored sky. But he had better things to do like escaping those freaks who want to keep him in by force. 

He looked down at his bare chest and could only grow angry at the fact they touched him without his permission, at least they left him in his traditional pants. His birthmark was exposed; he had to remove his hairs from the braids so they fall, like cotton on his pale chest covering the mark. He looked around for his robe quietly. The Sado freak could hear if he made any loud sound and she would come for him, but her loud voice won't allow her ears to hear. He could hear them clearly in the sitting room, discussing how to tame the child. 

They all needed punishments and he couldn't wait to feed on them after forcing them to beg at his feet. It was a matter of time before his punishment would be over. 

He gave up after finding a magazine instead with a blizzard creature on it, it was like a scroll to him but smooth, and had a smell that sickened him. In the magazine, he saw images of people, Man, Woman? He read with curiosity, unable to explain how he could understand their language. Maybe it had to do with the old fools. 

He saw their clothing, which was far from what Sado and Phineas wore. He looked around where he had seen a wooden closet, he walked quietly toward it and reached for a dark cloth. He glanced at the picture and it looked similar to the MAN dressing. He slipped it on and it felt weird on his skin, it was a black turtleneck sweater. He found it too heavy and tight with no touch, it was too simple.

He grabbed a pair of jeans pant, matching the color of his shirt he tripped into after he had tripped out of his cloth, and that was equally tight. His hair fell on the black of the shirt making it attractive. He never had a second thought about his long hair, way too weird, and his different color iris. 

He walked to the window as the only exit left, how low on behalf of a king. He grabbed the magazine and made a run for it, jumping down the window and darting towards the fence as fast as he could, which was still fast for a human, he jumped over the fence bursting out onto the road, running towards freedom. 

Sado heard the faint thud, like that of a heavyweight coming against the floor, in a sneaky attempt. She had to put a pause in the middle of her loud storytelling that Phineas and Marcus were getting fade up with. 

She shifted to her full wolf running the stairs on her fours and unlocking his door only to find the room empty with no traces of him. She panicked, shifting back to her human. 

She raced back to the living room. "GUYS!" She shouted and they both looked up at her with a similar expression describing their boredom. 

Marcus went first. "What?" 

Sado gathered her breath as she was not planning to stop midway in her story. "The kid made a run for it." She said, 

"What kid? What run?" Marcus bolted to his feet. 

"Um, you know the white-haired boy you brought in, he sneaked out, and you know it is night, the rogues come out as punk and human traffickers are roaming about, thieves and Hickman too."