17: Snow boy

Leo was far from the average student though he participated in sports and other school activities, he was the guy who was a friend to everyone, he had something to say and much to do for others, he was among the single popular students' thanks to his vibes. When he stepped into the hall people called out to him for simple greetings or services.

Leon Joseph Phantom was the perfect icon of all that a student wanted.

Leo grabbed a tray and paid with the first note his hand found. He walked to a single table where he sat, he grabbed his apple first and bit into it, he chewed delicately, savoring each bite, though his stomach claimed for more, he looked around and no one was watching so he took a big bite, fighting afterward to swallow the piece.

He moved to his pizza eating quickly and attentively. A hand slammed on his table, he paused after swallowing the piece in his mouth. He looked up slowly starting from the black gothic spike punk bracelet six in a roll, to a black rolled up suit sleeve, and finally the pierced lips and pink hair packed in a messy bun.

"Sia," Leo uttered softly.

She yanked a chair backward and plopped on it, beside her two boys stood towering over Leo.

"You're up for it yet?" She looked down at her pink polished nails.

"Uh, I told you I can't." Leo snapped his finger before picking his juice. She reached for it before him, using her long nail to pop the straw hole before him. He stared at her with a nervous frown.

"Tsk, Tssk." She clicked her teeth. "You shouldn't be messing around with me. I take shit from nobody." She warned silently while drinking from his juice.

One of the boys beside her sat on the table and crossed his feet. "You know us, Leonerdo."

"We're deadly." The second completed.

*Is Leon! Idiots.

"I understand that you guys, are uh, the populars and you have power around the school, but you can't force me to write a fucking letter that would put me in deep shit." Leo let them know as calmly as possible.

"Milo," Sia called gently while staring at Leon with discontent. Milo who was sitting sat up and walked behind Leon.

"W-what are you doing?" Leo asked but before he could go further his chair was pulled down with him, he fell headfirst, and the clap sound echoed silence in the lunchroom and everyone looked their way.

"Teaching you a good lesson," Milo responded with a stump to his chest with his expensive shoes. Leo cried out in pain and curled.

"The next time we'll be back it will be even worse." Benjamin who was standing said while adjusting his white suit. They retreated slowly, not sparing Leo a glance.

Leo sat up slowly and thoughtfully he gathered the tray and got rid of the leftover. He started making his way out when he felt a pair of eyes on him among many, he turned around searching in the crowd that had gone back to their occupations, just when he was about to give up he made eye contact with a green and red iris. The boy looked back with a blank look, his skin as pale as his snowy hair, the white suit did no good to his already white features.

The stare was persistent like the snow boy was trying to read his thoughts, he quickly looked away and resumed his way out, when he was out he glanced at his back.

"Who the hell is he?" He muttered while walking in the hall, he soon brushed the look off and began with his solution to get off the hook of those popular kids, who are bullies.