Welcome to the club

“Living on the edge

You can't help yourself from falling

Living on the edge

You can't help yourself at all

Living on the edge

You can't stop yourself from falling

Living on the edge

Everybody, everybody”

The ride to the cave was a little different from the time that we went with Michael, Star, and Laddie

The ride to the cave was a little different from the time that we went with Michael, Star, and Laddie. It was a lot more calm and slow, as if they were trying to make the three boys more at ease. It was strangely familiar to the rides I would take with those four men when I was younger. The carefree laughs from all the boys and I echoed through the night as we made our way to the cave. As if there was no tomorrow. I've never seen Sam having as much fun as he was now, which made me happy. 

    Finally we come to a stop and make our way down to the cave, at this point the two Frog brothers seemed to be at ease. The walls seemed to come down as they talked to the lost boys more and more. 

“Welcome to our home…” David speaks while clapping his hands together

“You guys live here?” Sam asks in disbelief

“Yup! Live and breathe here brother!” Pauls laughs with a smirk,

“Oh uh that's pretty cool,” Alan mumbles 

“Hell yeah it is, no parents, no stores to attend to. We party all the time.” Marko laughs 

“Well how can you buy food if you don't work and party all the time?” Sam asks, making the lost boys grow sinister smiles. 

“Trust me, we don't have to worry about that.” Dwayne chuckles while looking at Sam in the eye before turning his gaze to the Frog brothers. The three boys shift uncomfortably under their gazes making the lost boys chucke. I feel their pain, those stares are scary.

“Oh well that's pretty cool…” Edgar mutters before making his way over to me. 

“It is, isn't it? It's like our own neverland, right Emma?” Paul smirks

“Yes, neverland indeed,” David grumbles out. The three boys had all made their way to me by now. Dwayne walks over to us wrapping an arm around Alan and Sam who stood behind Edgar in I.

“Come on, you guys can sit.” He speaks, leading us to one of the many couches in the room. I walked over to the one with Marko and looked at the drink he was holding. It was dark red and seemed to be a little thicker than any drink that I've had or seen before.

“Would you like some,” Marko asks with a smirk. Hesitantly I nod and he lifts the drink to my lips, “Here little love, we can share this drink.” The drink felt smooth and tasted of berries and chocolate. Surprisingly, that was my favorite flavor in the whole world. “Is it good my little dove?” He asks aftering pulling the drink away from me.
“Yeah that was really good, what was it?” I ask him, he shakes his head at me before turning his attention to David.