Bloody blood suckers

Sitting around the bikes we wait on the boardwalk for Daivd and the others to come back. They told us that they needed to drop Laddie off with Star before bringing us to the place they planned to go to. Sam, Alan, and Edgar seemed on edge ever since they left as if they didnt feel as safe and comfortable without the boys. It was slightly annoying when they wouldn't let me get off David's bike saying that it's not safe. Since when did they get annoyingly overprotective?

"Come on, we should go do something and find them later." I complain

"No Emma, we stay here." Edgar states

"What about Michael hm? Remember that? They guy who you guys believed to be a vampire. Are you just going to sit around here and let him turn into a full vampire-"

"Emma, we'll deal with him later, you know David was right we shouldn't be worrying about that stuff right now. Don't get me wrong, we still want to fight for justice, but it just doesn't feel right anymore..." Alan tries to explain to me. Huffing I look past them to see the lost boys making their way back over to us with Michael. Michael seems to be completely pale when he sees us on their bikes.

"David, why do you have my siblings with you?" he asks looking beyoung piss, grabbing David's colar they stop moving as he growls "Where is Star David. You let them go and tell me where Star is." David only chuckles as Sam, Edgar, and Alan jump down from the bikes with almost a predatory glare on their faces. David puts his hand up to tell the boys to back down in which they do before he smirks at Michael.

"Take it easy," Paul says

"If you ever want to see Star again, then you better come with us." As soon as David responded the lost boys laughed before getting onto the motorcycles.

"Go home Sam, Emma I thought I told you guys to stay away from them." Michael hisses at us with a cold stare.

"They came with us, you got a problem with that pal." Marko responds in a taunting tone before ruffling Sam's hair.

"Yeah, maybe they got tired of being ditched by you for some girl." Paul laughs, making Michael clench his fist.

"Emma, Sam go home now." He demands

"No, they're our friends. You can't tell us what to do Michael, we're not little kids anymore. Besides Paul has a point, we were getting pretty tired of your shit with the girl." Sam retorts, making all the guys grin. I knew where Sam was coming from, we were really close to Michael before we moved here, but it all seemed to just disappear when he met Star.

"Sam..."

"You know what Michael, maybe you're a bad influence. Mr I'm too cool to keep my promises, and teach our own baby sister to ditch her friends."

"Alright, alright calm down boys. Michael we just wanted to make some friends and it happened to be with your brother and his friends. Now come on we are wasting our time just standing here," David speaks, stopping my two brothers from fighting anymore. Getting on his bike he looks at me and slightly smiles.

"Hold on sweetie," He tells me before starting his bike and riding towards the beach. Quickly being followed by the other boys.

    As we make our way through the beach we end up going to a more secluded area

As we make our way through the beach we end up going to a more secluded area. The sound of music filled the air as we heard cheering coming from that area. Stopping his bike we all walk up a hill of sand to see a party. Hundreds of people dance around a fire to 'Walk this way'. A tree stands at the top of the hill that David, Paul, Marko, and Dwayne climbed up.

"What is this Daivd," Michael scoffs

"You're one of us, now, aren't you?" David asks before he gestures for Sam, Edgar, Alan and I to join them on the tree in which we do. David seems to see the hesitation in Michaels eyes as he looks at him. "You'll never see Star or your siblings again if you're not," David calls before Michael sighs and climbs up into the tree as well.

"Why are we here David?" Michael asks again

"Initiation is over Michael, I think it's time for all of you to join the club." David laughs before his face morphs into something I've never thought I'd see. My heart drops as I notice his eyes are now yellow with fangs. Bloody vampires...

"Fucking vampires! I trusted you!" Alan yells along with an angry Edgar

"Do forgive us little brothers, but it needed to happen." Paul tells him as his face also morphs.

"Monsters! You're all bloody monsters!" Sam shouts as they all fly towards the party and start feeding on the poor party people

"Blood suckers!" Edgar growls as he puts his hand over his mouth and noise to try to prevent the smell of blood from coming into his system. We all do the same as Sam wraps his arm around me to steady himself.

"Come on, join us." Dwayne calls as he drags a poor innocent man over. Michael jumps off the tree and attacks the poor man.

"I'm sorry," Michael tells us with tears in his eyes. I try to walk to him, knowing that he is still my older brother whether he was a monster or not.

"Michael..." I say quietly with my hand over my mouth and nose. Sam quickly tightens his grip preventing me from getting closer to the boys.

All four of us screamed as Michael attacked another man making the lost boys cheer. Edgar quickly threw me over his shoulder before him and the boys made a run for it.

"You can't run forever, you're already one of us. We'll find you if you try..." David calls as the boys continue to run. I shut my eyes tightly not believing how it got to this. We were all bloody blood suckers.