The End

"Now Michael! What has gotten into you?" Lucy asks or well mom asks. I suppose it didn't matter what I called her at this point. She was with him and we were with the lost boys.

"What's gotten into me? Oh please, I should be asking you the same thing. No good mother puts a man before her own blood. Funny though, we really aren't blood bound now are we?" Michael accuses with a glare. Lucy opens her mouth to reply before Max puts his hand up signaling for her to be quiet.

"Now Michael, that is quite harsh." Max scolds

"Shut up Max." Paul growls

"I was talking to Michael-"

"Yeah and Paul told you to shut the fuck up." Michael shoots back

"Language!" Max scolds

"He can say curse words if he wants to Max." David hisses obviously not liking Max telling someone from HIS pack to stop doing something. That was his job not Maxs.

"Can you guys all shut the fuck up?" I mutter earning a smack from Michael who was giving me a death glare.

"Language princess. Don't want to earn yourself another time out now do we?" Marko hums to me. Whispering an apology I turn to see David and Star exchanging glances before David gives a subtle nod to her. Star quickly turns to me and grabs my arm dragging me away from Lucy and Max closer to the people at the part.

"What's going on?" I whisper to her as we come to a stop at an all too familiar tree that the boys hung from when they brought the boys and I here.

"We need to get you to turn before Max notices, please work with me on this." She pleads before pushing me closer to the people at the party. "One life, that's all it takes. If you don't do this... you might never see Sam, Alan, Edgar, hell any of us again. Max can only get you if you are half and drink some of his blood so we need to hurry. Staring at the ground I say nothing as the all too familiar sounds of screams start up. Afraid to look up I keep my eyes closed tightly hearing the sound of laughs and screams mix into my brain as the screams become fewer and fewer.

"Join us, angel."

"Come here."

"Come to your brother."

"Come baby come."

"Come on you know you want to..." Marko draws out

You can't escape fate. Don't fight it. Don't fight us Emma." David growls in my head as I feel a pain in my arm. Max must have hurt him...

"Come on little lamb, David can only hold off Max and Lucy for so long." Dwayne's voice coos through my head. "Look up for me. I wanna see my brave little lambs' beautiful eyes." As if on command my eyes opened and looked up to see Paul dragging one of the few stragglers over to us who had blood on him. I felt the fangs piece the bottom of my lip as I stared at him. The pain from hunger was becoming unbearable.

"Do it"

"You know you want to"

"Hurry love."

"Home is only a bite away."

"Do it my little angel." Was the last thing I heard before I lunged at the male. Making the boys cheer. As soon as I bit the man black dots started to form in the corners of my eyes. Before I knew it the body was drained and David had joined us. Lightly he picked me up and I laid my head on his chest as the dots started to form faster.

"David, is she alright?" I heard... Edgar?

"Shit what happened to her?" I recognize Alan's voice in a frantic tone. What were they doing here? I felt far too weak to ask to even look at them.