1

"Let fuckin go of my hand, nigga!" she screamed after being pulled away from the dude she was giving a dance to.

"Shut the fuck up!" he screamed, almost drowning out the dancehall that was blaring through the speakers at the house party.

Mari kissed her teeth and rolled her eyes as she reluctantly followed him to wherever he was taking her.

Boodah eventually found an empty room and locked them in it.

Mari took a seat on the bed waiting for some dumb shit to come out of his mouth. But, he just paced in front of her.

"So you bring me in here to watch you walk around like an ass, Jerome?" She asked, feeling content because she knew the comment would annoy him.

He balled his fists up, "Don't get smart wimme ight?" He scoffed slightly. "I'm tryna calm the fuck down so I don't knock ya dumb ass out for shakin ass on random niggas and you makin jokes?"

I laughed at him. "You knew what this was from the start. Shit, you was the one who wanted to 'set boundaries." She said mocking the last part.

He looked at her with his low bloodshot eyes. She smirked and walked over to him, staring right into them.

"You so sexy when you mad, Boodah." She said seductively, calling him by his nickname.

He looked away as she started rubbing on his chest. He pushed her off a bit harshly hoping he could resist her, knowing he wanted her right then.

"Look at me." She said reaching one of her hands up his shirt. He didn't follow her orders.

She reached up grabbed his cheeks, turning his head to face her. He closed his eyes and bit his bottom lip.

"Stop fuckin playin wit me, okay?" She spoke sternly before pecking his big, soft lips. She pointed to the bed so he went and sat down on it.

She slowly lifted his shirt up, exposing his toned muscles and portrait of tattoos, as he explored her body with his hands.

She straddled him and they started to kiss.

"You can't get mad at me when I fuck around with other niggas. That's not fair." She said before latching onto his neck, slowly licking and sucking on his spot.

"Mmmmm." He groaned. "Yes I can."

"This whole thing was ya idea." He continued. "I want you, Mari."

"Uhn uh." She moaned, feeling him grow under her.

Their lips connected again before Boodah slightly pulled away.

"Mariposa, I fuckin want you." He whispered while tightening his grip on her.

She shook her head and stood up. Taking her dress off and exposing her black lingerie, she pushed him on the bed. He unbuckled his belt for her. She then pulled his pants and boxers down for him. He was already ready; this made her proud.

Getting down on her knees, she slowly started stroking it. He involuntarily thrusted then sat up.

"Das how you feel bout me, Boo?" She teased. He nodded slowly before whimpering.

She kissed his tip which made him shudder.

"Spit on it." She demanded.

Once he did she started sucking. It wasn't long before he was moaning, cussing, then pulling her head up to shoot on her chest, his favorite landing spot.

It was her turn now. After laying her down, he snatched her panties off and sniffed them. He licked her juices off of them before placing them on the bed. She shook her head and smiled.

He placed kisses on her thighs and stomach while he played with her breasts. She twitched and let out involuntary moans.

He went on to devour her and she encouraged him as he did.

"Fuuuuck," she moaned. "You doin such a good job, baby."

Her moans motivated him. She was soon calling his name. He loved when she did because he knew she was close.

She tried pushing him away but he protested by tightening his grip on her pillowy thighs.

"Ion wanna squirt on their bed, Boodah." She whimpered.

He put his mouth over her hole and rubbed her clit with his hand.

"BOODAAHH!" she screamed as his actions caught her off guard.

She finally released in his mouth. He swallowed most of it, but saved a little to spit in her mouth.

"Das how you feel bout a, nigga?" He teased, quoting her from earlier.

"Shut up." She sighed.

Boodah got his shirt and wiped her off before getting her dressed.

"Tell Deja you spending the night with me." He told her.

She nodded, exhausted.

•••