5

"So you was fuckin somebody when I pulled up?" Said the girl at Jerome's doorstep.

"I told you not to come. You wasn't even invited" he said starting to get pissed off.

"Boodah don't play wit me." Jayla screamed.

"Lower ya voice and don't call me dat. Ion know why the fuck you mad. Me and you not together."

"But we were working on gettin back together." She whined.

"Go be with that nigga who dick you was suckin' on our anniversary." He chuckled.

"Jerome..."

"You was strictly for pussy after that and you know that shit. Sorry to you if you didn't. Na, you can get out my face with that mad shit or we could be done." He said opening Instagram.

He liked the picture that Mari had posted from the party on Friday. He looked through the photos, paying special attention to the one he had taken, then commented a couple heart eyes.

He was tempted to DM her. She hadn't spoken to him since they did it two days before and he was getting concerned. He hoped that he didn't scare her off or put any pressure on her.

"Fuck you then bitch ass nigga. Ya dick got weak anyway." She exploded.

"Mhm." He said before slamming the door in her face.

He let out a big sigh before deciding to send Mari an iMessage game.

•••

"So who the fuck that is you pose up with on ya story?" Barked the rough voice out of Mari's phone.

"Why the fuck you wanna know?" She barked back.

"Mariposa don't fuckin play with me." He said as she laughed at him. "This funny to you?"

"Yeah. Actin like you fuckin own somebody."

"So you ain't mines?"

"No. That bitch you wanted to choke and rub up on is yours tho." She chuckled.

"So you gone state side just to be a hoe den?"

"Jason, shut fuckin up okay?" She spat. "I here thinkin' you call me to apologize and you here bullshitting?"

"Babes, stop playin with me. You know I sorry."

As she was about to respond, she got a notification from Instagram letting her know that Jerome had both liked and commented on her post from last night.

"Are you done?"

"This the same shit I don't like. I here tryna apologize and y-" he stared but was cut off when Mari hung up on him.

She muted notifications from him and went to check Instagram.

She blushed and rolled her eyes at the comment. She had him on delivered but she was scared to open the DM.

Mari took a quick shower to clear her head. After getting dressed she saw a notification from an unknown number. It was an iMessage game.