20

Present

"Babyyy, wake up." Boodah cooed.

"Uhn uhh," she groggily replied.

"Mamas, we gotta leave in 30 minutes."

"Five more minutes."

"Baby, I already gave you ten. Cmon na'. Youn wanna ride wimme today?"

Mari rolled her eyes and slowly got up. She looked at him with a mug as he smiled widely.

"Goodmorning, girlfriend." He beamed as he took her hands and pulled her up and into a hug.

"Boyyy, relax." She dragged, uncontrollably blushing.

"Why are you talking to your boyfriend like that?" He asked, spinning her around and leading her to the bathroom.

It had been about a week since the two made it official and they were both in such a good place and over the moon about it.

"Cause I can." She said, turning on the shower.

"Cause I can," he mocked. "Imma 'cause I can' that ass."

"Come do it right now then." She said as she bent over right in front of him.

He rubbed her booty and bit his bottom lip.

"Chill..." he said lowly.

"Youn wanna fuck ya girlfriend, Boodah?" She backed up a little more.

"Man... we got places to be. For real, mama."

"Whateva." She said rolling her eyes and stripping before getting in the shower. "Where we going anyway?"

"I just got a couple runs to make. I wanna get some breakfast first tho, so that's why ya fine ass needa hurry up."

"Okayyy, damn." She said.

"Come, lemme get ya back." He said taking her loofah. "Imma get ya outfit together when I'm done and imma be right back to watch you."

"You a creep." She joked.

•••

They were out of the house about twenty minutes later. They enjoyed their breakfast on the beach before Mari fell asleep again.

They arrived at the first stop. Boodah smiled hard at his girl as he admired her.

He got out of the car, walked over to her side, opened her door and bent down to place a kiss on her cheek.

"Wake up." He whispered.

She rubbed her eyes and sat up. He took her hand and lead her into the building.

Mari looked up at him confused when she realized where they were.

"Why we at Shawna's salon?"

"Ion even know who Shawna is for real." He blushed, lying through his teeth.

"Boy, stop playin."

"Whaaaat?" He said opening the door for her.

"Heyyyy, baby girl! How you doin?" Shawna beamed, before hugging Mari.

"I'm good girl, but I'm confused." She said after pulling away from their hug and looking at Boodah.

"I mighta slipped and accidentally booked you a couple appointments for a pampering day fa you." He said through a smile.

"Awww, baby." She cooed pushing her bottom lip out.

"Don't cry mamas, you deserve it." He said after pulling her into a hug.