19

Jayla aggressively shook Boodah awake.

"So you messin with that ugly hoe again?" she said throwing his phone at his head.

He cussed in pain, "Bitch what the fuck is you talkin bout?"

"Read the fuckin' message Angelo sent you."

Message from Angelo

Ay Mari nem was just here. They wanted to talk to you.

"Y'all had plans or sumn? What y'all was finna do at 11 o'clock at night, huh?" She screamed. "You must think I'm fuckin' dumb!"

"Read the shit Jayla. He said Mari nem. NOT JUST HER YOU DUMB BITCH." He yelled back, slowly getting up from Jaylas bed and walking to the bathroom.

"Throwing shit at a nigga head like you a child or sumn." He muttered angrily.

"I thought you said you don't fuck with them no more. So why they went by your spot?" She questioned, following him.

"I. Don't. Fucking. Know, Jayla."

He examined his head in the bathroom mirror, making sure there were no bruises or cuts, before heading back to her room and gathering his belongings.

"Where you goin'?" Jayla scolded.

Boodah ignored her.

"So you can't speak now?"

"I'm not dealin with ya shit tonight." He mumbled.

"Ohhhhh so you goin home to meet up with her. That was your plan all along, huh?" She antagonized.

She continued to yell at and push him until he got to his car.

"Don't text me this weekend." He said after putting his bags in.

She kicked his front tire, "You a shitty ass boyfriend. Ion even know why I put up with your ugly ass!"

He started the car and pulled off.

•••

"Woah watch how you slamming doors innis hoe." Angelo said to his cousin. "Thought you was stayin with Jayla this weekend."

Jerome kissed his teeth, "Bitch got mad cause you said they was by the crib and threw my phone at my head so I left."

"Oh shit. Ay my bad bruh." Angelo said sincerely, passing him the blunt he was smoking.

"It's whateva." He took a few puffs then passed it back to Lo. "What they was here for anyway?"

He shrugged, "They ain't say. Shawty was actin all shy tho so James did most of the talking."

Rome side eyed Lo, "So only them two came?"

"Nah Deja was there too." He passed the blunt back to Jerome as he nodded.

"You gon... text them or sumn?"

Jerome shrugged.

•••

Monday

Single life for me because I chose to be a cheater
D-dolo when I slide, I pull up, just me and my heater (that's right)
My bitch runnin' from my Pitbull, like he gon' eat her
Your bitch pussy dry, before you fuck you gotta eat her
W-why you doin' that? Shit, I'm not gon' do neither
I just get the neck satisfaction, guarantee her (that's right)
Lips on my dick right now, so you can not see her
Smoke-a-smoke a baseball bat, ball like Derek Jeter (yeah)