Tercera Reserección, El Devorador de Mundos

Ochako had been thrown through the other side of the portal that Kurogiri had manifested to aid in her abduction. Having been released by Monoma's compress copy she's tossed to the floor with her hands bound in front of her in a set of steel shackles that go up to her elbows. Monoma grabs her by the arm and forces her to her feet before strapping her to a chair at the far end of the room. A moment after she had been fastened to the chair, Bakugou was brought out of the portal having been captured as well. His mouth was clasp shut in a muzzle and his arms were in the same manacles that Ochako found herself in. Monoma forces Bakugou into a chair beside Ochako but as he's trying to tie the walking nuke down he receives a painful headbutt to the nose and is glared at murderously by Bakugou. Staunching the blood dripping from his nose with a hand, Monoma rears back and back hands Bakugou with his fist, to little effect as the strike doesn't even make him flinch.

"Grrrrrrrrrrr Mmmmmmm." Bakugou growls into the muzzle but Ochako is able to manage to make out what he's saying.

"He says you hit like a bitch and he's also called you a cunt." Ochako gloats, locking eyes with the traitorous student. Bakugou then grumbles a second time causing Ochako to turn and look at him before turning back to Monoma. "He also said that his own mother hits harder than that and you're just pathetic villain trash, and he also said something I'm not going to repeat."

"You shut the fuck up you necrophilic whore. In case you haven't noticed, you're now my prisoner." Monoma shouts back at Ochako raising his hand to strike her in order to silence the brunette. Ochako doesn't even bother to flinch as Monoma raises his hand towards her. Bakugou scoffs under the muzzle he's being forced to wear.

"Bakugou said that if you have to remind us we're prisoners you're probably the most pathetic villain there is. Did your mother not love you enough?" Ochako translates for Bakugou but adds on her own insults. "Come to think of it, nobody would love a narcissist like you."

"I SAID SHUT UP!" Monoma back hands Ochako across the face, the brunette's hair bounces from the force of the blow but Ochako raises her head and laughs after blowing the hair from her face.

"Hahaha! Oh that tickled, you couldn't even beat off with a strike that light." She puts down again causing Monoma to shout in fury before grabbing a serrated knife and turning towards the brunette.

"Give me one reason why I should cut out those miserable bastard children you're carrying?" Monoma threatens pointing the knife up towards Ochako's face. Ochako's taunting expression suddenly fades and grows cold as she glares back at the traitor.

"Because I'm the bait and if you hurt me you lose whatever bargaining chip you're holding us for." Ochako responds by calling Monoma's bluff. The blonde turns the knife away and turns his back to them as he speaks.

"Bait? Bargaining chips? No, you're going to be executed and the brats will be used to forward the goals of the league. As for Bakugou, he will be the next member and you'll be dead. All you are is the incubator to Sensei's true protegees." He monologues.

The villains in the room are unaware as Ochako maneuvers her manacles to her lap and manages to adjust her hands within the chains. She starts to aim her hand towards Monoma who is gloating over his victory. As inside her manacles is the link between her and Izuku, the soul bound ring that they never took away from her is still on her ring finger. Seeing what she is doing Bakugou starts thrashing about and screaming into the manacles to create as much noise to cover up what's about to happen. "Struggle all you want you pathetic hero. You're never getting out of those." Spinner shouts over the noise. Inside of her bindings however a small green ball of reishi starts to form above the ring glowing bigger and bigger with each moment as she charges it. The ball of reishi starts to eat away at the manacles as it grows now the size of a small orange. It begins to melt and absorb the metal of the binds into its mass. Giving Bakugou a quick glance and nod, Ochako raises her hands upwards now pointing at Monoma and Spinner behind him before losing to Cero.