The Forest of The Lesser

Izuku POV

I slowly wake up to feel Ochaco in my arms, apparently, she got me to roll over on my side and managed to wrap my arms around her waist. Eri has still sleeping on my side but she had managed to roll to her back, her arms were above her head limply and her hair was in my face. I slowly start to get up and Ochaco makes a displeased sound at the fact I took my hands off her waist, she turns around and kisses me on the lips before hugging me again. Eri had woken up because Ochaco had turned around to face me, Eri then begins to sit up and get off of us.

Eri: Common Mama I want to see Dragon Papa!

Ochaco: Oh, alright... lets get you dressed and we will go watch daddy train.

I open a black portal to UA and Ochaco follows close behind me with Eri on her shoulders, we arrive at the UA training ground and I tell Ochaco to take a few steps backwards and to hold onto something as I walk to the center of the field. I then start to focus on becoming the dragon form and I go to summon my mask but I decide to tear at the air infront of my face with both hands in opposite directions instead of one. As the mask materializes the rest of my body changes into the dragonoid form, it changes drastically my arms are reduced to the bones, my fingers grow longer and razor-sharp talons appear on my fingers. My legs also change to expose my bones with a new joint bending my legs backwards and then into the skeletal foot with three long toes that also had talons. Finally, I looked at my wings that were also skeletal they looked almost exactly like bat wings, they even had the one claw where the bone parted into the ling fingers. My hair had grown to my mid back and my mask was covering my whole head instead of just my face. I take off the mask of my hollow form and I walk over to Ochaco and Eri who both share an amazed look on their faces. I crouch down, hand my helm to Ochaco and I pick up Eri putting her on my back. I then begin to fly a little bit off the ground to which Eri starts to laugh and tell me to go higher and higher. I begin to increase my altitude slightly before heading back to the ground and transforming back to my human form and giving Eri back to Ochaco. I activate a portal for Ochaco and Eri to go home and I decide to train for a while longer firing off Ceros and trying out other moves like setting myself on fire in my dragon form repeatedly into the sky before I call it a day and teleport home.

Ochaco and I get Eri to take a nap before we cuddle up together on the couch watching a movie while my mom is on the recliner thinking of baby names and All Might was in the kitchen making my mom some weird food combination because she is already getting cravings despite the fact that she's only been pregnant for a month now, I think. We continue watching our movie until I hear Eri crying out for my name, I poke the couch opening up a portal and I fall into my room next to Eri, I then pick her up and jump through the same portal back to the living room where I lay her down on top of Ochaco after Ochaco herself had gotten back to her spot on my chest. I rub my hand against Eri's back and I tell her its just a nightmare it wasn't real.

Me: its alright sweetheart Daddy's here it was just a nightmare your safe with me.

Eri: h-he w-was b-back the bad man wasn't d-dead he h-hurt y-you and m-momma and t-took me away.

Me: Eri, I completely vaporized him, there is no possible way he can come back you know why?

Eri: W-why?

Me: my hollow blasted him out of existence there is no quirk that could undo what I did to him.

Ochaco: Relax sweetie, daddy killed the bad man, and nobody will ever even try to hurt you because Dragon daddy will eat them om nom nom!

Ochaco says nibbling at Eri's ear causing her to giggle and forget about her nightmare, meanwhile my mom just laughs at what Ochaco did. We change the channel to a random episode of One Piece and we lay back down on the couch with me laying on my back, Ochaco laying on my chest facing me and Eri laying on Ochaco's back as we all look at the TV. All Might returns from the kitchen with what looks like a New York style cheesecake covered in chocolate syrup, peanut butter and dill pickles, Ochaco and I watch as my mom proceeds to scarf down the strange confection and hand the plate back to All Might before returning to the book she was reading on her phone. Before long both my parents had gotten up to cook dinner for everyone while Ochaco and Eri fell asleep on top of me. I don't even bother trying to wake them up, instead I just give in and fall asleep.