Izuku's Father Revealed and The New Students

Me: Well, she's actually marrying him because she's pregnant with his child...

All of Class 1-A: SHE'S WHAT?!

All Might: well I guess that cat is out of the bag...

Mina: You mean to say that Mido's Mom is pregnant... With your child?

Inko: Yes, I'm 2 months in, Yagi and I are going to get married after our child is born.

Momo: Wow! This is amazing! All Might is going to be a dad, Midoriya and Toshinori get to be older brothers

Hagakure: What's its name? tell me! tell me!

Inko: We don't know the gender yet but we have a name for it, if it turns out to be a boy.

Yagi: His name will be Yanko or emperor, Yanko Midoriya-Toshinori

Inko: Actually Yagi, my maiden name is Shimura, Midoriya was Izuku's fathers last name

Yagi: Wait... You said Shimura? Is N-Nana S-Shimura your mother?

Inko: Yes, that's all I knew about her I was put up for adoption as a small child. I understand why though, she was a hero and she didn't want me to be targeted by villains.

Yagi: Well... uh Class will you excuse us for a second? I need to speak with my family privately this is important.

Everyone else leaves and continues talking about what All Might's and my Moms child would look like, meanwhile we walk off and continue our conversation about my grandmother Nana Shimura.

Inko: Yagi, what's this all about? How do you know my mom?

Yagi: It's because she is my mentor and predecessor. Shoto, I need to tell you something very important and you can't tell anyone, the only people who know of this are: Eri, Ochaco, Izuku, Inko, My Closest friend Detective Tsukauchi, Nedzu and RG. It's about My quirk and by extension Izuku's quirk it's called One for All and it has been passed down from generation to generation acting as a stockpile of power from host to host getting stronger.

Me: You know how my quirk is so much like All Might's? it's because it is the same quirk I am All Might's successor he gave me One for All.

Shoto: and I presume this Nana person gave All Might OFA?

Yagi: Yes, but my adversary killed her. I was the one who defeated him. He has the ability to steal someone's quirk. His quirk is called All for One.

Inko: While we are discussing this heavy topic there is another thing that you all should know. His name is Hisashi Akumo Midoriya... Izuku's father. Izuku was artificially inseminated, but He gave up after realizing that he could just use his quirk to transfer All for One to someone else. Izuku, your father is the symbol of evil and, Yagi's nemesis.

Me: He's not my father, he's going to die like the villain he is. All Might is my father not Hisashi, if and when we cross his soul will be mine... I hope this doesn't change your opinion of me, Dad?

Yagi: No, it doesn't, it just gives me more of a reason to defeat him I-

Me: No, I am going to be the one to kill him, he left my mother to take care of me alone for 15 years until you entered her life. I will be the one to bring an end to his wicked life and... His afterlife.

Shoto: Dude... and I thought I had issues with Endeavor

Ochaco: Let's not think about this, we have to get packed for the dorms and Mina just texted me that we are throwing a dorm warming party, its Friday so Eri will be with you all for the weekend.