A Night to Remember

Aizawa turns around and leaves leaving us to unpack out things and settle in to our new home. Ochaco and I head up to our room to unpack our things, we get into the room we see our king-sized bed, two desks with office chairs, a second twin sized bed in the corner of the room, a small fridge, a master bathroom and a large television adjacent to the bed so we can watch it before we go to sleep. I open a box full of All Might merch and Ochaco laughs at the crazy amount of stuff I have then I turn to see Ochaco open a second box of her own filled with just as much stuff as I have about the rescue hero 13. She turns to look at me red faced and all I do is just stare at her like it is normal, I mean I have tons of merch of all might so I don't understand why she got all flustered. We finish getting everything set up and we make Eri's bed leaving an All Might plushie on her bed. Ochaco and I head down stairs and everyone else was already down there, Mina had set up a punch bowl int the kitchen, Toga was sitting on the floor in the middle of the room with a glass bottle telling everyone to come play spin the bottle... Specifically Kacchan.

Toga: Come on! Let's play spin the bottle~ I know you want to Kacchan~

Mina: Yeah Lets Play spin the bottle!

Tooru: Think we should invite Mei? Iida might like that~

Me: I can go get her if you want me to, I have a new ability I want to try out.

Tooru: yeah go get her Iida needs someone so he won't be such a stick in the mud, maybe he'll open up if he has someone.

Ochaco: Don't let her get to close remember you are mines Izuku.

Me: I know, I know... See ya soon babe!

I open a Descorrer and walk through it, once I'm inside I concentrate on the Reishi in the outside world looking for Mei's soul, after a few moments I find a ribbon made of white Reishi. Looking into it I see her reflection in the ribbon and open a portal appearing right infront of her and earning a monkey wrench to the side of the head and It snapped the wrench in two like a twig.

Mei: Mido?! What the Hell? You scarred me.

Me: Sorry about that Mei I didn't mean to scare you.

Mei: Didn't mean to?! Mido, you literally ripped open a portal inches away from my face and casually walked out. What do you want from me today? Do you want one of my babies?!

Me: Actually no, I came to invite you to our party we are having at our dorms. Want to come?

Power Loader: Get out of here Mei, school ended 5 hours ago and I want to go home!

Mei: Fine I'll go... and besides I have a party to go to. Question, Is Iida going to be there?

Me: Yeah... Why?

Mei: Oh, No reason~ when is the party?

Me: Now, I can teleport us there if you want me to.

Mei: Can I study how you do it? I want to make something that can replicate it!

Me: No, if you do this wrong you could be brought to a realm called Hueco Mundo, it is filled with beings like me but unlike me they are evil and will kill you... and you cant see them.

Mei: How can you walk so care free through them then?

Me: Simple, they're scared of my power...

Mei: Everyone is, you're insanely powerful!

Me: Lets go, they're waiting on you.

I open a new portal and I walk into it telling her to walk through it, she enters after getting an eyeful of the portal, I close it behind us and we walk to the dorms. We arrive after a few minutes all the while I was listening to Mei vomit out ideas like a machine gun about support items, she could give me to make my fire more powerful. I open the portal right infront of Iida to which he also freaks out at the fact I broke reality, Mei runs out of the portal and instantly tackles Iida thanking him for his help with the support companies today.