Ingenium Healed and The Prelude to the Final Exams

Time Skip:

With the date of the final exams nearing, the students of Class 1-A have been either panicing or preparing for the upcoming exams. Meanwhile unbeknownst to the students the teachers were dividing them into teams to fight their own teachers in the practical portion of the exam but let it slip that their exam would be facing robots. Mina and Denki were terrified about the finals seeing as they had scored the lowest on the class midterm and if they didn't pass the final they would fail the semester and god knows what Aizawa would say if that was to happen. Ochako was now nearing the end of her first trimester with the twins and had noticed a peculiar thing with her quirk it no longer had a draw back and she could use it for however long she pleased, but she would have extreme morning sickness the next day. If she didn't use her quirk at all she had no morning sickness.

"Man, I need to pass this test! If I don't Aizawa is going to have my head!" Denki complained with Mina adding in with the complaint.

"I know! If we don't pass we're screwed!" Mina says as Momo chimes in adding becoming their savior they needed and offered to help them study.

"You know I could help you two study it won't be that much of a problem for me to help the two of you. I can have mother prepare tea for everyone and we'll study in the grand hall!" Momo says in her bubbly tone getting excited about helping out her classmates with studying.

"Really?! You'll tutor us! You're the best Yaomomo!" Mina says throwing her arms in the air smiling triumphantly.

"If your offering to help, I could use some help in math. There's still some things I don't understand about quadratics." Ojiro says asking if he could join in as well making Momo's smile even larger.

Meanwhile, Izuku is furiously scribbling down notes on a new ability he's been developing and it's possible applications in combat. While that's going on and what everyone else doesn't notice is, that Izuku has been keeping a close eye on Ochako and the two soul ribbons within her stomach that have been maturing over the past three months. He had felt that his twins have an extremely high spiritual pressure, the alarming thing is that they are still developing and their powers have been doubling every week. Izuku had thought that his children could possibly conquer all of Hueco Mundo by the time they're teething. Izuku finishes in his note book before he sets the page on fire with the speed of his pencil and puts the book in his backpack before walking over to Ochako and picking her up and placing her in his lap. Every day since finding out that Ochako was pregnant he has not dropped out of his vizard hollowfication since with the jagged crown still present on his head.

"You know, when I first met Midoriya, I never figured he would be this overprotective of people. He came off as a bit of a wimp but now seeing his powers in action I have to say that he's pretty damn manly." Kirishima says noticing Izuku holding onto Ochako.

"He's always been like that, even when I used to bully him in primary school he would still try to mend our relationship and help me when things went wrong. I once fell into a creek and he climbed down to help me even though I didn't need any." Katsuki says noticing Izuku's dragonoid eyes study something in the air that is invisible to the human eye.

"Hey, Izu? What are you planning on doing for your training before the finals? Same for you all." Ochako asks as Izuku puts his hand on the prominent bump on her stomach.

"I'm going back to Hueco Mundo to fight some Vasto class hollows to get stronger, there is a move I have developed and want to try out. What about you Katsuki?" Izuku asks looking at Katsuki and Toga sitting in a similar position to the one he's in with Ochako.

"I'm probably going to just study. If what I've been told is true, it's going to be a bunch of rust buckets like the entrance exam so it'll be a breeze." He responds before Toga goes back to biting his neck.