Sports Festival Pt 2

Their match begins and I watch in horror as Bakugou proceeds to send blast after blast at Ochaco as she tries to get close to him to try to use her quirk on him. I'm grinding my teeth in anger and I transform into my full hollow form slowly, my mask materializes slowly, my wings begin to grow out of my back and my flesh begins to melt off my arms. Iida pokes my currently melting shoulder to get my attention and try to console me.

Iida: Midoriya you need to calm down, he's doing this just to spite you, if you fly out there and attack him, you'll be playing into his hands. Save it for your fight and try not to kill him, I also want to get him back for this, he's going out of his way to spite you and hurt my best friend be the bigger person.

Me: Oh, he thinks I'm bluffing about doing seven times the pain she's experiencing back on him, when I get down there, I'm going to drown him in fire!

Iida smacks me and I drop out of my hollow form instantly and I look at Iida completely shocked.

Iida: MIDORIYA SNAP OUT OF IT!!! you're just playing into his hands! If you want to get back at him Humiliate him infront of everybody.

Me: I'm still going to burn him for what he's done and then ill humiliate him...

Kacchan proceeds to land a massive explosion in the ring and I see Ochaco get sent into the wall on the outside of the ring becoming imbedded into the wall. This throws me over the edge and I transform into my full hollow state and let out a massive roar before using a Sonido to teleport directly to her and then teleport again to Recovery Girl's office, I tear the door off the hinges and I yell for recovery girl to come into the infirmary. I place her in a bed and I drop out of my hollow form as recovery girl walks into the room and sees Ochaco covered in burns and cuts, out cold in a cot. I am standing over her running my fingers through her hair, RG tells me that she is going to heal her and that I should head back to the arena because my fight with Shoto will be starting in a while and I open a Descorrer to warp straight back to my seat. Once I get there I turn around and I punch Kacchan as hard as I can in the stomach, to which he vomits up his lunch and blood. I grab his hair and I stair soullessly into his eyes and I speak.

Me: That wasn't even a fraction of what awaits you... you woke the sleeping dragon... prepare to be burned.

I turn around after dropping him, and continue watching the tournament. I watch Shoto trap Sero in a literal glacier of ice, Denki gets eliminated by a girl whose hair becomes vines, Iida wins against Mei because she gave up after demonstrating her 'Babies' to the support companies. Mina one punches Yuga after melting his belt thing and Kirishima wins an arm-wrestling match with the metal version of himself. The quarter finals begin with Kirishima beating Mina, Baku-bitch beating Fumikage and Iida beating the vine haired girl. Next fight is me vs Shoto and we agree on a plan to reveal to the world the true Endeavor. As I am leaving to fight my match I find Ochaco walking back to the stands, I teleport straight to her and I plant a kiss on her lips, we duel with our tongues for several minutes before we were interrupted by someone coughing. We break our kiss and I turn around to see her parents behind us, her father was almost 2 meters tall and her mother was around her height.

Mr. Uraraka: Care to explain why you are sucking face with my daughter Boy...

Me: She is my girlfriend and we've been together for a while.

Mr. Uraraka: What is your quirk, and what do you want with my daughter.

Me: I have two actually, the first one is a strength augmentation quirk that gets stronger the more I use it, it stockpiles power. My second quirk I call Symbiotic Dragon Hollowfication, it allows me to become a dragon with a hollow hole where my heart should be effectively making me invulnerable because in that form, I'm technically already dead.