Sleep Talking Ochaco

All Might: Well, in that case yes, I will take you to him.

All Might's thoughts: an OFA user hasn't had a child while they have wielded OFA so, I wonder if they do end up tying the knot if their child could inherit OFA or possibly a mutated version of it.

Arriving at RG's office All Might and Ochaco find Izuku out cold on one of the beds with RG typing on her computer about the literal medical anomaly that is Izuku Midoriya. Ochaco walks over to Izuku's medical cot and climbs into it with him, she wraps her arms around him and instantly falls asleep leaving All Might and RG to discus what happened. After an hourlong discussion at the fact that Izuku is now stronger than his master, the entirety of Class 1-A knocks the door down trying to get into the room. After most of them got up, Hagakure, Mina, Tsuyu, Jiro and Momo walk over to Izuku and Ochaco cuddling on Izuku's cot and begin to take pictures of the sleeping couple.

Mina: They are going to hate us when they get up!

Momo: that's why we don't tell them

Denki: I don't think Midoriya would care all that much, he did tongue kiss Uraraka in front of everybody this morning

Iida: When they wake up I am going to scold them for PDA, I believe that we should let them rest

Skele-Might walks into the room and sees the crowd around Izuku's cot, when the door closes behind him the entire class turns their attention to Toshinori. "Shit! There is no getting out of this I might as well introduce myself."

Iida: May I ask who are you sir?

Toshinori: I am the boyfriend of Izuku's mother Inko Midoriya, my name is Toshinori Yagi

Momo: Well it is nice to meet you, you seem like a good man and I hope you can become the father our friend needs in his life. He mentioned to us that his dad left when his mother found out she was carrying him, he also mentioned that his father is a villain.

Toshinori: Well, I didn't know, I was actually planning on marrying Inko eventually. I knew his father left them but I had no idea he was a villain. Recovery girl said that Izuku is just asleep, he used to much energy from his power and fell unconscious. I would also like to make aware to you that Izuku holds an Instantaneous regeneration ability with his...form.

Iida: its good to know he won't be hurting himself with his other quirk, anyways we are going to let them rest, you should tell Ms. Midoriya that Izuku is fine.

The class leaves Izuku and Ochaco asleep on their cot and Toshinori walks over to Izuku's bed, sits in a chair and texts Inko a picture of Izuku and Ochaco snugging with each other with the caption: "A Hero and his Damsel" he then sends another text saying: "Looks like we don't have to worry about grandkids." After a while of texting Inko, Izuku stirs from his sleep slowly waking up.

Izuku POV

As I open my eyes I notice a weight on my chest, my vision adjusts to the room and I see Ochaco sleeping on my chest and All Might next to me on the chair to my left. I move my arms from under Ochaco and I wrap them around her back and pull her closer to my face. Doing this I caused her to start talking in her sleep: "Izu~ its your turn to put the twins to sleep... I don't want to get up." My eyes open as wide as they could go at her response, I quickly look at All Might who has a smile from ear to ear at her response to me moving her. I then get an idea and I ask her a few questions regarding our kids in her dream.

Izuku: Ocha~ grandpa All Might Is here, he wants to know their names and what the twins look like

Sleepy Ochaco: Okay Izu~ our daughter Reiko has your hair and my eyes... she also has your freckles... our son Izucha has my...hair and your eyes... he also has my rosy cheeks