The Vanguard Action Squad

"Mandalay, You need to tell everyone there's a villain attack and to make it back to the lodge. I have Kota with me, he's safe." Izuku shouts as he lands in front of the two heroes facing off against Magne, Compress and Spinner.

"You're the little demon that boss said to deal with. Looks like I have just the thing to deal with you." Spinner says ripping a sword from the massive hodge podge of bladed metal he uses as a weapon. "Recognise... This?!" He shouts slashing at Deku.

The katana-like blade that spinner slashed at Deku shatters against the mask over Deku's face. Spinner's eyes widen in shock seeing the sword break, "WHAT?! TOMURA SAID THAT BLADE WOULD KILL HIM!!!" He shouts internally. He grabs the massive weapon he was wielding earlier and uses it to swing at Deku. "You won't break these!" He shouts bringing the large weapon downwards at the vizard. Izuku draws the shorter blade from its sheath with his left hand. The sword materializes into a sword breaker with a spade design along the back of the weapon. Spinner's grin widens seeing such a small blade with him thinking that he would pass right through the tiny dagger with ease. What he wasn't expecting was for it to get stopped by the dagger held in the hollow's off hand. With a simple flick of the wrist the large mass of weapons snaps in half spreading the weapons everywhere and breaking several of them. Spinner tries to grab another sword, this time a chipped katana much like Stain had, and slashes at Deku in a horizontal motion.

A bright spark and loud clang of metal and the ringing of broken steel rings through the air as the blades meet, Spinner follows through with what's left of the blade before staggering forwards a couple of steps. Blood sprays from his chest as he collapses from the blow falling face forwards onto the forest floor. Compress and Magne didn't even see Deku's sword move but watched as the argonian villain fell to the floor dead from a slash to the chest. Magne tries to lift up the column of concrete to smash Pixie bob in the head but finds he no longer has arms to lift it with. Compress's mask shatters in several pieces revealing a startled expression on his face. He turns hesitantly behind him to see that a swath of land had been carved through as if it wasn't even there. Such a small blade left a split in the earth that looked as if he had cut the world in half. Even one of the mountains surrounding the training camp had a clear and clean cut straight through the rock.

"Da-" Is all Magne manages to say before the small dagger is buried to the hilt in his chest. Deku seemingly didn't even move from his spot before the blade found it's purchase in the chest cavity of the now dead villain.

"Everyone, All of class 1-A&B there are villains in the camp, get back to the lodge as quickly as possible. This is not a drill, return here as fast as you can and don't engage the villains." Mandalay says through her telepathy, all the others minus the villains that are still alive hear this before they begin to run towards the lodge.

Kendo and Tetsutetsu find some of their friends having passed out from around some purple miasma, the gas masks Momo had made for them before rushing with Awase to try to find others who needed aid. The purple mist had knocked out several of their classmates, including Himiko, Ibarra, Yui and Reiko had all gotten caught in the gas. They pull them from the miasma not knowing whether or not it was harmful to them. They know villains are in the area and believe that one of which is creating this fog around them. The two of them cautiously enter the mist looking for this villain.

Awase rushes to get to safety, having welded Momo Yaoyorozu to his arms and is rushing to get to safety, the two of them were ambushed by a noumu. This one had no eyes, its skin a sickly green with several sets of arms and scars across its body. The arms protruding from it's back sporting chainsaws and it's brain encased by a purple apparatus with tubes leading to a mouthpiece in the monster's teeth. His heavy breathing and panicked footsteps being a clear indicator of where he was to the beast. Despite it having no eyes it hears everything that is happening around it. As a last ditch effort, Awase fired a flare that Momo had made him in case they got separated from each other and were attacked by a villain. Awase's quirk was definitely not made for combat and being faced down by a beast like this is a death sentence. The red ball of light flew high into the sky as he prayed for help against this Noumu.