Ukuzi Ayirodim

"Slow Down Uraraka... who's Ukuzi?" Iida pulls out his phone and shows Izuku the footage of himself getting killed by Bakugou and Ukuzi laying waste to Bakugou before All Might tore the mask off of Izuku. "I-I did that?! What does he mean that he is my quirk?" "I meant exactly what I said dumbass, now try not to get yourself killed again because it's a serious problem for me if you die." "Who said that?!" "Midoriya, we didn't say anything." "Yeah Izu~ nobody said a word." "What was that voice just now?!" "Its me Idiot Ukuzi, your better self, you didn't even say thank you for saving your sorry ass." "Guys... He's talking to me..." "Midoriya, you should at least thank him for saving you." "Okay... Thank you for saving me Ukuzi." "Us Izuku, I saved us, we are the same person Izuku is Ukuzi and Ukuzi is Izuku. I am your true quirk, but if you want to wield my power you have to defeat me in your mindscape." Izuku lays back down and looks to Ochaco: "He said that he is in fact my quirk, and If I want to wield his power I have to defeat him." "Well, since Ukuzi can raise you from the dead this isn't all bad, come on let's go to class." "Uraraka, we're just going to go home, mom is probably worried about us." "Midoriya, why have you started calling yourself we?" "Well, Ukuzi said that we are the same person but also two different entities so I figured to refer to myself as we instead of I since Ukuzi is a part of me. Anyways I will see you all tomorrow."

Izuku gets home and is immediately tackled by his mother, and to his surprise All Might is at his house but he isn't in his buff form. "My little Izuku is alright! You've been gone for over two weeks what happened to my Izuku!" "Mrs. Midoriya let me show you this, it is Izuku's death and the activation of his true quirk." "What!!! My Little Izuku Died?! Who did it!" "Mom, relax just watch the footage it will explain somewhat of the situation." Yagi pulls up the video of the birth of Ukuzi and Inko bursts into tears. "Why would Bakugou do that he killed you? I'm going to call Mitsuki right now and tell her to come see this! And I am going to have Bakugou apologize for this!" "Mom, its fine I'm alive and Ukuzi put him in his place, he'll leave us alone from now on." "Us?" "I forgot to mention since Ukuzi has manifested he kinda became his own person and he talks to me in my head, he also said that if I defeat him I will have full access to that form and possibly stronger versions at that." "well, somebody is catching on, you noticed that I had more power instore for you, the next time I take over I will give you a small portion of said power." "Well I'm just glad you are safe, and I have some good news for you Izuku." "What is it" "Well, why do you think Yagi Toshinori is here, or better yet why do you think All Might is here?" "Wait you know that he's All Might?" "Yes, I do, but tell me why do you think he's here?" "To show you the video?" "Nope, not even close you see He's my Boyfriend!" "He's What?" "Yep, since your father left us I've been thinking for along time about getting back to the dating scene, but I found out that Yagi was training you at the beach and I also saw that he is All Might and I asked him out and we've been together since your entrance exam." "well, congrats mom, but uh what should I call him? Mr. Toshinori? Dad-Might?" "Dad-Might works Izuku, but wait until we get married." "Well, I've had a long day, I learned I have another quirk and I also died the last time I was awake so I'm going to bed. Goodnight." Izuku walks up stairs and Inko turns to Yagi and asks: "Do you think that was a little forward about our relationship or what." "Inko, he literally died and came back to life because of his quirk, telling him that we plan on getting married in the future was too much, though I like the idea of being Dad-Might."

Izuku POV

I wake up the next morning and get ready to school, I was about to leave when I noticed my Mom and All Might asleep on the couch together. I leave through the front door and walk to the train station where I find Uraraka already waiting. "Good morning Uraraka-san how are you today?" "I'm fine Deku-kun but, can I see your chest? I want to see if you are actually fully healed." "U-Uh u-u-uh okay..." I take off my jacket and I unbutton my shirt, closing my eyes blushing, but I'm snapped back to reality when Uraraka screams. "Ahh! Deku Your chest! The hole just opened up! Can you breathe? Do you have a heart beat?!" "What?! Its still there? But It healed that's Impossible!" Then Uraraka puts her ear on my chest and listens for a heartbeat, I notice her face goes pale. "Izuku... You don't have a heartbeat; hold on a sec I want to try something?" "I just found out that I am dead so, I don't care what you do." Uraraka then decides to put her whole arm through my chest and touches my back. "This is so weird Izuku, we need to show our class!" "Alright I will, but first can you take your arm out of me? The train is here and people are giving us weird looks."