Press infiltration and Ukuzi's motive

"Warning Level three security breach all students and faculty evacuate immediately!" 

All the students begin to panic and run out of the mess hall, I grab Ochaco's hand to keep her from getting trampled in the mob of students. Iida calls out for us and Ochaco touches his hand making him float on accident. "Iida, get everyone's attention and tell them it's just the press! Look outside!" Iida turns to look out the window and sees Present Mic and Aizawa getting mobbed by hundreds of members of the press. "Everyone! It's just the press! Please just return to your classrooms!" all the students stop and then return to class, "Well cap' it looks like you were right when you said that you'd make that dame ours! I'm proud of you hahaha!" "What do you mean Ukuzi, you're starting to get on my nerves." "Looks who's hand you're still holding dumbass!" I notice that I'm holding someone's soft hand and I also feel cat like paw pads on this person's hand. I look up to see Ochaco staring at me with her face so red it makes Kirishima's hair look pink. "D-D-D-Deku-k-kun... y-y-your hand..." I let go of her hands and proceed to freak out. "A-A-AHH! I'm s-s-s-sorry U-U-Uraraka!" I say covering my face with my arms to try to hide my blushing face. Soon the lunch bell rings and we head to class, as soon as we get there Aizawa perks up from his sleeping bag says: "Class dismissed go home." And then smacks his head on his desk and goes back to sleep.

Ochaco, Iida and myself walked home, on the way Ochaco and Iida began to ask questions about my interesting new quirk.

Iida: "So Midoriya, I didn't ask but what was with that white mask you had when you fought Bakugou it looked kinda like a dragon."

Izuku: "I have no clue, but Ukuzi did say that he would take over my body, so my guess is that when that happens again that mask will appear, but I get the feeling that was only the beginning of that transformation."

Ochaco: "Well I think you looked pretty cool, that mask will intimidate all the villains who try to attack you Deku-kun!"

Izuku: "Thank you Uraraka, what do you think of the dragon like form Iida?"

Iida: "I think we should call your quirk Vast lord of dragons, since that form is dragon related and you have a vast range of abilities yet to be discovered."

Izuku: "I got it! Instead of the Vast lord of dragons, what do you think of Vasto Lordes del Dragon?"

Ochaco: "That sounds awesome!"

Izuku's left eye turns black and Ukuzi takes control of Izuku's vocal cords

Ukuzi: "Thanks sweetheart, ill be sure to have Cap' reward you when you two get together. I can tell that you like Cap' I can feel your heartrate increase when ever your near him and I also know that when you talk to Cap' your voice gets a couple tones higher. Don't worry your pretty little head my Ocha, Izuku is head over heels for you and I've been trying to get him to man up and ask you out, but it seems I had to do it for him. So, Ocha... will you be Cap's queen"

Ochaco: "W-well I-I u-uh, I-I m-mean it w-would b-be n-nice to be w-with I-Izuku, b-but I-I want-ted hi-him t-to a-ask m-me."

Izuku: "Ukuzi! What the hell! I told you to let me handle it! I'm sorry Uraraka-san that he asked that before I could but, w-will y-y-you b-be m-my q-queen?"

Ochaco: "S-s-s-sure"

Iida: "whelp I'm leaving, I guess I should congratulate the new couple. Congrats guys now if you'll excuse me I'm going home."

Izuku and Ochaco: "Bye Iida"

"Congrats Cap' or should I call you king now? Yeah, I'm going to call you king. Well congrats we got that sweet bubbly Ocha as our queen I'm proud you decided to grow a pair and make her our queen!" "Ukuzi, that was mean and underhanded that you took over my mind and told her of my feelings, but thanks to you we now have a girlfriend. Can I rely on you to protect her at all costs?" "Listen King, I said I was going to leave you a portion of my power when I to a full body take over. If someone so much as touches our queen I will instantly take over your body and... dispose of them if as I see fit." "Well, just don't hurt my classmates, villains on the other hand are fair game." "Even Baku-Bitch?" "Yes, even him."

Izuku: "U-Uraraka-san... since w-we are to-together now... w-want to h-hold h-hands."

Ochaco: "S-sure... "

We continued to walk to the train station holding hands, but we didn't speak to each other on the way there since we were so flustered about the whole thing until we got to the train station. Once we got on the train Ochaco sat next to me on our way home our ride was around half an hour and due to the fiasco, that went on at lunch today we were both extremely tired. "Uraraka, you should get some rest, we've had a long day. Don't worry I'll wake you when we get to your stop." "Thanks, Deku-kun, but please call me Ochaco from now on." "Okay Ochaco, but since I'm going to call you Ocha can you call me by my name?" "Sure, but I'm going to call you Izu~ Anyways *yawn* wake me up when we get to my stop." Ochaco nestles her head on my shoulder and falls asleep, she still has her fingers laced with mine and I notice the cat like paw pads she has on her hands. I press my fingers against the paw pad and I notice it feels exactly like that of a cat's, I set an alarm on my phone for 5 minuets before we get to her stop and I lay my head over hers and fall asleep.

Twenty-five minutes pass by in what felt like seconds and my alarm goes off, when I wake up I see Mina walk off the train she turns around gives me a smirk and walks away. I stoke my hand through Ochaco's hair and she wakes up, "M-Mornin' b-beautiful, sleep well? I should tell you that our resident ship expert Mina just got off the train smirking at me." "That's fine Izu~ our class would have found out eventually, especially since Iida and Denki are making a class group chat for us." "There is no way that is going to end well especially if it has anything to do with Bakugou. Well your stop is here Ocha I'll see you tomorrow." Ochaco gets up grabs her bag and begins to walk away, then she turns around and hugs me before leaving the train saying: "Bye Izu~!" she says as the doors close behind her.

"Well King it seems that she's a keeper I wonder how our quirks will mix when you knock her up. I'm betting it will be a Vasto like myself that has total gravity control." "Ukuzi I'm not trying to be rude but, why are you so dead set on saving my life and getting me with Ochaco?" "It's because I am your instincts, I am your instinct to stay alive, to be with a woman, and your self-doctrine of protecting others at all costs." "Well, seems like I have you to help with hero work so thank you, but being a hero means putting others before ourselves." "Listen here king and listen well, my most important motive is to keep us alive at all costs, though I will help people just like you just remember that I hold us over others because if you die I die, granted we are already dead since you no longer have a heart, the thing that has replaced your heart is the white mask I'm going to give you when I do a full transformation. When I am in control take notes on my moves because you'll be able to do them as well when you summon the mask." "Thank you Ukuzi, now I have a long day tomorrow and I want to get some rest when we get home, so do you mind being quiet till tomorrow?" "Sure, but since I'm going to be quiet for you, you have to do something for me..." "And what is that?" "Kiss Ochaco..." "W-w-w-what?! you think she'll like it?! you know what screw it i'll kiss her but, when we get home I'm going to sleep."