Test of Will

Another grueling day of training had most of the students in both classes totally burnt out, Iida having to work on the engines in his legs after having burnt out the transmission in his left leg. Izuku had tried to help him but seeing as he doesn't have the first clue as to what an engine even looks like and even less of one when it is an engine making up a human calf muscle he leaves Iida to fix it. Granted he apologised about being unable to help but Iida said it was no issue and tinkered with the engine in his leg. Kota seemingly is indifferent to the heroes in training, not so much as making a simple noise. His eyes always in a scowl on his face seeing them training and focusing on being a hero. That evening, he walked off to his little hiding spot that Izuku had brought food to him the previous day. Aizawa and Vlad King gather the students in rows in front in the courtyard of the lodge the Pussycats owned.

"Within 2 days I can already tell you have improved a bit, it's not a huge margin but it is clear that you have gotten better. Tonight we have a different exercise for you all to take part in. The Trial of Wills. One class will go into the forest and the other will go in groups of two into the forest. Your goal is to go through the entire hiking path without being scared by the other class. Sounds fun right? The class with the least scared members gets tomorrow to relax from training." Ragdoll exclaims in a bubbly tone getting some of the other students to celebrate.

"Don't start celebrating yet." Aizawa says, causing the majority of the Bakusquad to halt their proceedings. "The ones who failed the practical portion of the exams have intensive courses with me."

"WE HAVE TO DO WHHHAAAAAATTTTTTT???!?!?!????!?!" Mina screams with an expression of pure dread enveloping her.

"You heard me." Aizawa says wrapping up the people who failed the exam and walking off with them struggling to get out of the capture gear.

"Alright, let's break off into teams for this and class B will do the scaring on the first go!" Pixie Bob shouts dividing the 1-A students into groups of two.

Unfortunately for Izuku, seeing that there is an odd number of students he is on his own for this. Kota sits on the edge of a cliff overlooking the forest as the sun starts to set behind the mountains. Unbeknownst to him, a large ominous figure stands overlooking the mountain towards the camp. A portal closes behind several more figures appear, a man with burns covering most of his body, another holding what looks to be a part of a pillar, one that looks like an iguana, another in a top hat and vest with a strange white and black mask over his face. A man in what looks to be a straight jacket mixed with dentistry torture gear with only his mouth exposed. Lastly a man with a gas mask meets Darth vader helmet with glowing red circular lenses. A couple Noumu and a man in a full black bodysuit and a white face mask follows them as they turn and face the portal.

"Remember the mission, capture Bakugou and the pregnant one." Kurogiri says with his eyes appearing for a brief moment before the portal closes behind them.

"You heard the man. Let's begin." The man covered in scars says as a blue flame manifests in his hand.

With the Students:

"Kikikikikiki! Did you see Bakugou's and Todoroki's reaction? That was hilarious!" Honenuki explains with his head just barely sticking out of the ground.

"Yeah, as soon as you popped out both of them had the same reaction." Awase laughs along with Kamakiri.

"It went like this ready?" Kamakiri says emulating a popping sound. "Oh." Before they start laughing again.

"Wait a second... do you smell that?" Awase asks looking around, the air around them starting to feel thick and hot.

"Yeah that's smoke..." Honenuki says hoisting himself from the dirt, the three of them look around the forest for any signs of light from a fire.