Optimus x mech rookie

Request by CloudStarryUSR

! WARNING !
CUTE NSFW
DON'T LIKE DON'T READ

Y/n's pov:

"Man. It's freezing cold in here. Uh scrap." My body shaked because on the snow falling on me. Me and Optimus were exploring the North Pole because some stupid relic. I were so happy when he ordered ME to be his company on this mission.

Well not like he would need me. He took me with him just because he knew that it was save and because I wanted to finally join a Prime in some action. I was kind of simping for him. Such a little awkward fanboy. But because I was a rookie I can't go into a real action.

And that's why I was so excited to be here with Optimus alone. But after a few minutes we split up so we can cover a bigger area.

After almost an hour my autobot symbol started to glow. "It seems that it's time to to return to our nice and warm base." I smiled shiwering. "Y/n. Y/n can you hear me?" I heard Optimus in my audioreceptors. "Y-yes. O-of course. What's going on?" I stammered nervously. "We got an emergency."

"Now do you feel y/n?" Asked me Optimus after we met up again. "Well...I could be better but I had been worst." I lied. You see I was a pretty small mech so I was already freezing and pretty exhausted. And was a quite scared because of the bad situation with a groundbridge.

Optimus looked surprisingly woried too. "Mm we should find some place we could hide in. A storm a coming." He said looking at the grey sky. "Y-you right. Let's go."

...

"Ugh..." I fell to the ground after just a few minutes. Optimus turned around and gently helped me to stand up. "Thank you. I-I'm sorry. I-I just...huh...I think that I can't walk any further." "It's ok y/n. For a mech this size it's understandable."

I smiled and tried to make some steps but I was to weak. "Perhaps I could...carry you If you would mind?" Optimus asked. I loved that idea of me in his servos but on the other side it would be quite embarrassing.

"C-carry me?" "I can see that you'r to exhausted to keep going on you'r own." I put my servo on my nape hesitantly. "I don't want to be a burden to you. But I you don't mind...I-I suppose that.." "Very well than. There you go." He didn't let me finnish and lifted me of the ground.

I blushed when I felt his servos on my legs and back. He smiled softly. "Let's go. We must hurry up." I just nodded and shyly rested my head on his chest.

...

I took us almost an hour to find one spot that we could consider safe. „Y/n? Y/n wake up." He said worried. „I-I just closer my optics for a second. You think that we can survive it in here?" I asked tired.

„Of course we can. Ratchet will not leave us here. He will repair the groundbridge soon. Don't worry." He said, cool with his emotions as always. He sit down but didn't let go of me. He pulled me on his lap so I was facing him.

I blushed so hard. It was maeby a horrible situation that we were in but this was so sweet of him. Warming me up with his own body. Optimus put his servos uround my waist so he was basicly hugging me. I could feel his sparkbeat on in audio receptors.

I was still shacking from cold. I felt that Optimus felt the same but stay calm so I could feel not that horrible. „This is all my fault." He suddenly said. „Huh?" I looked up at him.

„If I didn't take you with me, none of this would happen. I brought you into trouble which in I could be alone and you could be completly fine." I gave him a suprised look.