Sub Megatron x Dom Femme

! WARNING NSFW SHIT !

DON'T LIKE DON'T READ

VERY SUBBY MEGS 👀

Megatron's part:

„There. Like a new." Smiled Knockout after he fixed my face after Optimus failed attempt to kill me. „Excellent job Knockout." I stand up and wanted to leave but me put his servo on my shoulder. „M-master wait. Where are you going?! You need a time to rest!" „Don't be silly doctor. I will have plenty of time to relax today."

„Well...I'm sure about that my lord." I turned around to face him. „Why? Something's wrong?" He put his servo on his neck. „Eh that's the way to put it too. Queen y/n want's to see you. And she looked pretty angry." I sighed. „Uh great. What is it this time."

- Time skip -

„Hello darling. You wanted to see me?" I said when I arrived at bridge. It was weird that where was no one other than y/n. „Shut it! Come here AT ONCE." She growled looking out the ship at the active volcano spilling tuns of dark energon.

I did what she wanted. „Okay. What's wrong baby? Did a do something?" I put my servo on her shoulder but she grab it and twist it behind my back. „Ah! P-primus! "I whimpered in pain. She finally faced me with he y/c optics glowing from anger. „Are you serious with that stupid question?! You know damn right what I mean!"

It really hurt but I didn't fight back. I didn't want to make her even more pissed or worst hurt her. „Uh l-love. Listen. It was a fight like any other. I'm-ugh-I'm okay as always. O-Optimus had no chance! Ah!" She growled and twisted my hand even more. She was so strong for a femme.

„Had no CHANCE?! Don't toy with me! I saw it with my own optics how he almost finnished you!" I took a deep breath to wash away the pain. „B-but than I kicked his tailpipe. Uh! One more second and he would be one with Allspark." She pulled me closer. „And without you'r bloody dark energon? Huh?! Would you still be here?!"

„I..I-m sorry y/n. I didn't mean to upset you." I looked away to show her that I wasn't trying to mess with her. That I really meant that and I respect her. She took a breath and let go of me. „Uh...what have I told you countless times sweetspark.." I hold my hand cause it still hurt.

„I know. I know. You'r not aboart the idea of me using dark energon. I just thought that-huh?!" She caught me my the cheeks and pulled me to her face. „WHAT...have I told you..?" That honestly scared me. „S-stay in the Nemesis and not get in the fight with Optimus Prime till I get better?"

After that whole stasis thing she really was tought at me. But I understood that she just wanted to keep me safe so it would never happen again. „Yes. And where were you today?" I sighed. „Not in the Nemesis." She let go of me. „Very well darling. Now...how about you make it right hm?"

I looked out at the soldiers carring a big pieces of dark energon. „I could make tham work slowed. I know how you hate tham see exhausted. I could-" „I THINK..you go to our room and take a nap. After what Prime did to you today you'll sure need a lot of rest." „A-are you sure? I don't want you to-" „IS THAT CLEAR?" She raised her voice again not even facing me.

I nodded and smiled nervously. „What ever you command my queen." She smirked. „Hmm good mech~ Now get out of my sight." I rather stayed silent and left.

- Time skip -

It was already a five hours after our little fight. The sun was setting and y/n still didn't came. I was starting to worry that she were so angry she would rather spend the night at the bridge alone than here with me. But to my suprise she didn't. The door finally opened and y/n came in.