Optimus x Flirty Con Femme

Requested by Jester57

! WARNING NSFW SHIT !
DON'T LIKE DON'T READ

„Oh Optimuuuus~" Purred a beautiful and seductive femme voice from the other side of a hall. Optimus turned around to see a y/n leaning against the wall with one servo on her hip watching him. „Oh y/n. What is it that you need?" He asked politely. She bit her lip. „What enyone would want. You~"

He blushed a little. „Eh-Pardon me?" He wasn't expecting that she would say that. Ever. Even tho he noticed that he was clearly her favourite bot on the base. Since she joined the autobots she always wanted be near him and help with enything he wanted. And something even flirting with him.

„Hhh you heard me. Why don't you come over and let me show you something~" She purred starting at his thicc body. „Alright?" Said Optimus distrustfully and followed her to her room. The door closed right behind him making it even more strange. „Well. What is it y/n?" She faced him with a devilious grin. „As you might noticed...I got a thing for you Optimus. And. I would like to get to know you better~" She stroked his chest and wiggled her body from side to side.

She was such a adorable famme. And she wasn't small like the other femmes. She was almost as same hight as Optimus. And Prime loved that. He loved that she wasn't just a helpless little femme but a strong warrior while still looking so inocent and sweet. And to be honest. He felt in love with her since the day he first met her. He wanted her so badly for a while now. And this was the perfect moment to show that to her.

He put his servo on her cheek and stroked it. „Me as well~" He opened his face mask revealing a cute blush. Y/n blushed too at his touch. At the site of her adorable frame Optimus couldn't control himself any longer. He leaned closer and gave her a sweet long kiss. „Mm~" She hummed happely and stroked his side. „Uh Y/n...I need you~" He whimpered desperately looking in her big optics. „I know darlin'. Me too~" She opened her breast plate and pushed her bare chest againt his. He sighed breathing heavily.

He was waiting for this for months. Squeezing her warm beautiful body in his servos. She stroked her boobs and looked up at him a nervous blush. He couldn't get his optics of her. „Optimus. I want you. I want you so badly~" She whimpered and went for another kiss this time using her tongue. He squeezed her waist a little and joined her. „Wow. You'r so overheated~" Y/n purred and guided his servos on her thicc hips.

„We need to fix that dear~" He shiwered after feeling her juicy butt. He squeezed it pretty hard making her moan his name. It was a delicious music for his audio receptors. He never felt so exited and thirsty in his whole life. He knew if she wouln't stop seducing him he will lose it. And right after he thought that to himself y/n very softly stroked his belly making him accidentelly open his interfacing panel.

Her touch made him so exited that he just couldn't keep his spike wait enymore. It bounded out right betweet y/n thigs. She moaned almost melting after the warm big spike touched her entrance. Suprisingly Optimus wasn't emberresed at his impatience. He didn't care enymore. He had just one goal tonight. To finally frag with his gorgeous flirty ex-con babe. He pulled her closer by her servo making his spike rub against her panel.

„Ah frag. Boss. Mm please. I wanna make you moan my name~" She squeezed his spike between her thighs and going for another pashionet french kiss. She led him to her berth making him sit down. She was standing infront of him seductively touching her boobs and slownly moving her hips in sexy way. Optimus was watching her every move with his hard spike waiting for her touch.

He pulled her closer by her butt and whimpered. „Please don't tease me like this. I can't resist you no more~" She smirked and slownly stroked her panel. „Oh really? That's to bad. I thought you'd like a little show~" She bended and stroked his thighs close to his spike and wiggled her ass a little. It made him twitch and blush more. „I will love every single thing that you got prepared for me sweetspark~"