Megatron (Holoform) x Reader

I couldn't choose between these two hot designs. It's up to you xd.

! WARNING NSFW !
DON'T LIKE DON'T READ

Requested by: @RoseBlack648

I was in the middle of watching my favorite movie when I heard a knock on the door. I sighed and got out of the bed. „Yeah?! Who is it?" I shouted and put on my t-shirt over my base chest and walked to the door just with my panties on. I thought it would be one of my friend coming over as always or something but when I opened I was quiet shocked.

„Master?! I-is that you?" I almost shouted in suprise and also confusion. I never saw him in his holoform before. I don't bealive he even ever used it really. But what a holoform it was. He was this huge piece of a gorgeous man. Almost a five heads taller than me. Which I mean I am pretty short but still it was a BIG difference. And his body over all honestly was buildy like a greek God.

„Y/n. I have a urgent matter to discuss with you. May I come in?" He simply unswered. „What the hell is he doing here?!" I had no idea what to think about that but I knew I practicly had no choice. „Um...y-yes my lord. Please come in." I said still staring at him like I was seeing a ghost. He didn't say enything and went inside. He looked around for a while and than finally spoke again. „So...Is this you'r place? Cute."

I closed the door and made my way to the bed. „Oh thank you. But it still needs work hhh." I said nervously and hide my clothes that was lieing on the bed under the pillow emberresed that he had to see my flat as a such a mess. I turned off the TV and sit at the side of the bed. „S-so. What is it what you wanted to talk about?" He smiled softly and sit next to me.

„Very well. I haven't seen you on my ship for quite a while now. I commanded that you assist Soundwave with locating the rest of the relics." I had to look up so I could face him. I blushed a little when I realized how tiny I really was compare to him. „Oh God! I knew I forgot something this week! I'm so sorry my lord. I just...I have a new job and it's really stresing me out lately." He tilted his head to the side like he didn't bealive me.

„But I know that it's not a excuse for me to discard you'r planes. I will try my best to to make it up to you master. I'm so sorry." I sighed and looked away disappointed in myself. „Hm. I didn't considered this part. I supose it's not you'r fault. And I'm certain you are doing you'r best y/n. I know how caught up you can get in work." He said suprisingly with a pretty soft and calm tone.

He put his fingers on my chin making me look at him. I felt my cheeks getting red again. I never before felt this nervous and shy in his presence. I mean I had a little thing for him I guess but it was like a one month crash. So I thought. But now when was in his "human form" sitting so close to me in my own apartment. In my bed of all places. I would be lying If I said I wasn't turned on by him.

But on the other side I wasn't emberresed of being just half clothed. In just my panties and oversized t-shirt cause I knew he probably didn't gave a shit at all. I mean he was a part of God damn alien robot race that didn't even knew what clothes was till thay end up on Earth. He didn't care. And even if I had a few dirty fantasies about him I was practicly at peace with the fast that thay will never EVER come true.

I highly doubted the possibility of his kind making love in the same way as humans. So even if he was in a human body I didn't bealive he would even know what to do and even if he did he wouldn't be interest at all. So me feeling this way was just as pointless as my naughty little fantasies.

Megatron gently stroked my bottom lip with his thumb. „You know I trust you y/n. So I'll say just this. Don't make me regret it." I shiwered at his touch but tryed to ignore all of those emotions. „Thank you master. And don't worry. I wouln't disappoint you again." He chuckled a little and pulled me a little closer. „Hhh. You never did my dear. Not yet." He really loved to show me I was his favourite. And it made me feel so good every single time.