Starscream (Holoform) x Reader

! WARNING NSFW !
DON'T LIKE DON'T READ

OKAY BUT THIS ONE TURNED OUT TO BE MORE CUTE THAN ANYTHING ELSE. BUT SINCE IT'S CHRISTMAS I THINK THAT'S A GOOD THING ♥️

Y/ n pov:

„Don't even ask." Said Starscream after he walked thought the ground bridge. „I was trying to get another relic in some stupid frozen wasteland." He growled with his legs shaking and a snow in his fluffy messy hair. „Oh my sweet little birdy." I whimpered and fixed his hair and put my arms around him. „Here. Come sit down." I sit on the bed and slapped one of my thighs. He blushed a little but distrustfully did what I said.

He sit between my thighs and leaned his back againt my chest. I put my arms around his waist. Than I put blanket over us and squeezed him a little. „Better?~" I purred in his ear. My warm breath on his body made him shiwer. „Mm yes~" He purred back and cuttely snuggled to me. We were just enjoing each other company and watch the fireplace for a while. But after a minute I gave him a TV remote. „Let's watch some movie. You can pick whatever you want 'kay?"

I said softly and stroked his hair. „Uhm." He just purred and started looking for that he would like to see. He would always pick some older sci-fi movie or a show which I didn't mind. I loved watching enything since it was with him. Meanwhile I let go of him and got on the other side of the bed. „How about this?" „Good pick baby. I love that one." I said after he finally made his mind.

„But why did you-" I didn't let him finnish and kissed him. „Mm~" He whimpered and stroked my neck. „I just wanna cuddle sugar. That's all~" I smirked and stroked his thighs over the soft blanket. „Mm okay?~" He purred curious what is up my mind. I continued stroking his legs till I got to the end of the blanket. I lifted it and slided my hand there. He blushed a little and gave me a seducing look.

„Uw love. Mm I thought you said just cuddle~" „And I thought you knew I am a bad liar~" I squeezed his thigh and leaned closer to him with my boobs pressing against his chest. He purred lustfuly with his eyes half closed. I kissed his cheek and and than got on my belly with my head right over his hips and my hands still taking care of his thighs. I lifted the blanket and put it over me so he would get cold again.

„Mh y/n. What are you doing?" I slided my hand under his uniform. „Oh sugar. You'r really cold. But don't worry. I'm gonna make you warm~" I stroked his belly and than put my hands on his belt. I could feel his hard member thirsty for my touch. „Mm I'll never get bored of playing with you. You'r so adorable~" „Ugh I'm not adorabl-ah~" He whimpered with a high voice after I squeezed his boner.

„Oh I'm sorry hun. I know you don't like when I call you that. But I just can't help myself hhh~" I chuckled and lifted the blanket to look at him. His eyes were closed and had a big blush on his cheeks breathing fast. I smiled and got back under it. „Mm that's it baby. Just relax~" I slownly took of his pants and boxers. I put my hands on his dick. „Oh you poor little thing. You'r still so cold. Mm come here~" I started giving him kisses on his sides.

Feeling of my hot breath made him shiwer and his dick twitch. „Uh Primus. That feels so nice~" He purred throwing his head back. „You want me to make you feel even better kitten?~" „Uh yes! Please do~" He moaned exited. He loved when I was nicknaming him. He also loved being bottom. He enjoyed how much attention I was giving him. „Okay~" I smiled and licked and sucked his tip gently. „Ah. Mmh scrap~"

He moaned and put his hand on my head. „Should I go less easy on you?~" He gently pulled my hair. „Mm yes. Oh please suck it already~" That made me blush. „As you wish baby~" I grabbed his base and slownly let his dick slide in my mouth. „Ahh! Nh! Y-you are so warm. Uh Primus~"