Starscream x Human Reader

! WARNING NSFW SHIT !
DON'T LIKE DON'T READ
UHH THIS ONE IS JUST 😩🔥

Y/n part:

„Y/n. Y/n. Wake up.” I slownly opened my eyes when Starscream started shaking my body in the middle of the night. „Ugh...what is it Scream? It's 2 am.” I growled annoyed and rolled over with my back facing him. „I can't sleep.” He purred in my eyes. „Um..and that's the reason why you had to wake me up?”

He started playing with my hair. „Well yes but...that's not the only reason.” I rubed my eyes and smiled. „Hh don't tell me that you'r also afraid of dark. You want me to cuddle you or what?” „Umm kinda~” He purred and pushed me closer to him. „Oh really? You never wanna do that just...like that.” I finally turned around and blush. 

Under the sheets was a siluet of his big metal spike. „I'm so hard sweetspark~” I was speechless for a second. I never saw his spike before because we were always going stuff when he was in his holoform. „What's the matter little one. You can't handle this size?~” „N-no. I just...I need a moment~” I sighed imperresed staring at him.

He smirked and put the blanked away. I blushed even more. „Much better than a human one hm?~” He teased me when he noticed how dumbfounded I looked. „Y-yeah. So much better~” I got closer and wanted to touch it but he grabed me and put me on his belly. „Mm you'r so warm~” He purred and put his servo on my back. I was already naked because I hated sleeping in clothes.

I stroked his belly and smiled. „One thing good about humans~” „Mm yeah. I love you'r little freshy body on mine~” I started kissing area around his spike. „Why didn't we tryed this earlier~” „Because we were doing it only when we were at your house. I would never use my holoform here on Nemesis. Decepticons don't use it you know. And I also didn't want to preasure you into something you might not like.”

„That...is suprisingly nice of you.” „But than I saw how much you wanna play with it. That look you gave me...made me even more horny~” He whispered with his sexy voice. I shiwered feeling as thirsty as him. I also noticed that his spike was twitching. I sit down and gave him few kisses on his sides. „Oh God. This is so fucking hot~”

„Uh y/n. Last warning. You really wanna do this?~” I looked at him with a big smirk. „There's nothing I ever wanted more than this commander~” „Very well~” He caught me by the waist and pushed me against his erect spike. I was bigger than a half of my body. It was incredible.

I started slownly stroking it. „Oh fuck. What a shame that I can't ride this thing~” He was gently stroking my hips and back. „Hhhh yes. Uh that would be lovely~” I licked his tip and squeezed his between my arms and thighs. „But this is fun too~” He throw his head back and squeezed my hips with his sharp claws. „Ahh scrap! Nhh faster doll. Hhh-ah~” I loved his sexy moans and him giving me nicknames.

„As you wish commander~” I obeyed and started rubing my whole body against him. He started blushing and squeezed me harder. „Ahh yeeees. Uh you feel so good sliding up and down my metal cock~” I went harder teasing his tip with my fingers. „That's what's your'se little fleshy human for~”

He rolled his optics back. „Ah! That's r-right uh! You'r commanders little slut~” I was getting so fucking wet. I still couldn't bealive that I were doing it. It was better that I could ever emagine. Starscream felt the same way because he was having the time of his life. He started move his hips against mine with his tongue out. I smirked and went faster.

After a few more minutes his spike started twitching and he became a moaning mess. „Ahh fuck! Nhh baby! I'm gonna overload soon. I-ahh!~” I loved when he sweared in human. „Yes Scream. That's it. Mm give me all you got. I want as much as you can give me~” I meowed and squeezed him hard. „Y-y/n ahh fuck! Yes just like that! Oh yes baby!~” I smirked and sucked his tip.