Espresso x Madeleine

Espresso POV
I walked into the door to see Madeleine on the couch.
"Hey babe." I sat down next to him. "How was your day?"
"Alright I guess.." he mumbled. I scooted closer to him and rested my head on his chest.
"Well, I'll make it better." He looked away and I assumed he was blushing.

"What did you do today?" He asked.
"Oh the normal things.. magic, hanging out with Latte, all that stuff." He nodded
"Are you okay?"
He looked at me.
"I'm fine.."
"Are you sure?"
"YES! I'm fine!" I jumped back. Something or someone pissed him off. I walked in front of him. I put my arms on my hips.
"Who pissed you off? I need to know."
"Espresso..." he got up, and started pushing me towards the door.

"Please just leave me alone I want to be by myself..." was he kicking me out of the house?
"No, I'm not leaving!"
"YES YOU ARE."
"WHY? I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!"
"I DON'T CARE! JUST LEAVE!" He pushed me out the door. I tripped and fell on the ground. He slammed the door shut. I stood up and banged on the door.
"OPEN UP! MADELINE LET ME IN!" He looked at me through the window. He looked sad at first but then his brows furrowed and he walked away.

"UGHH." I kicked the door. What was his problem today? I didn't do anything... did I? Did I say something that ticked him? No.. I- I didn't..
I even gave him a hug..
But the thought stuck with me. I slid down against the door and rested my head on my knees. I sighed. What will I do..

I got up and walked around. I went back to Latte. I knocked on her door but she wasn't home. So I went to the school. I peeked into her classroom but it looked like she was teaching. I walked back outside. He went to the middle of the kingdom and sat on the small fountain. Then Black Raisin walked up to him.
"Whatcha doing? You look sad."
"I mean, I guess I am, I'm not sure. For some reason Madeline is pissed or something. He got mad at me for no reason."
"Hmm. Weird."
"Yeah, I know."
"Well how about you go back there later, maybe he'll feel better." I nodded

Then Black Raisin got up and walked away. And so did I. I went to Sparkling's bar. I wanted to see if maybe he had coffee there. I Bet you he didn't, but it's worth a try. When I walked in I saw the usuals, Herb, Vampire, and Mint Choco.
"Hey Sparkling."
"Hello there Espresso. What would you like today?"
"Do you have coffee? If not it's ok I'll take juice."
"Umm.. no I don't think we have coffee.. let me check." He checked in all the cabinets and the fridge.
"Nope, we don't, but would you like some juice?"
"Yes please."
Sparkling whipped up the juice and handed it to me.
As I drank it, I listened into the 4 boys conversation

Herb and Sparkling were flirting. Well more like Sparkling was since Herb was way to flustered to say anything. I think Vampire and Mint Choco were talking about Alchemist Cookie, or something. When I finished I laid my head down. I watched the boys as I started to doze off. The next thing I know I'm asleep.

*1 hour later*

I woke up due to Vampire screaming. What he was screaming about I'm not sure. I raised my head up.
"Did you have a good nap?" Sparkling asked.
I nodded.
"Yes it was very nice, but I must be going now. See you all later!" I waved as I walked out the door. Then I ran back to my house. Maybe Madeline was feeling better. I opened the door slowly.
"Hello? Madeline?"
"I'm in here..." he said. It sounded like it came from the bedroom. I walked in and Madeline was staring at the ceiling. I got on the bed and laid down next to him.

I put my head on his chest again. My hand rubbing his chest in circular motions.
"You feeling better?" He nodded.
"Sorry for yelling at you.."
"It's fine. You were mad at something, and you had to get it out somehow." He turned and looked at me. We stared into each other's eyes. He smiled and I smirked. He wrapped his arms around me as we hugged. I blushed a little.

I gave him a kiss on the cheek.
"I love you.."
"I love you too."
He then gave me a surprise kiss on the lips. Obviously I kissed him back.
He fell asleep so I thought why not let's take another nap.

Plsss I don't know how to write fights

I'm now realizing I spelled Madeleine's name wrong so srry