Red Velvet x WereWolf Trauma/Love Again

Red Velvet was walking through the woods with Chiffon. He liked to take his dogs out on a walk once in a while. He'd have to head back soon though. The skies were starting to turn gray and there was a slight chill. He heard the sound of the bushes moving and turned his head around. He saw a cookie pop his head out of the bushes.

He was messy but pretty.

But he was crying.

He saw Red Velvet and jumped with a yelp. He turned into a wolf and ran away.

"Wait, come back!" Red Velvet shouted, running after him. Chiffon followed the two. Red Velvet didn't know where this wolf was going but he was gonna follow him anyways.
"Stop! Please!" He shouted, the wolf turned a sudden corner and he was gone. Red Velvet looked around confused.
"Hello? Wolf Cookie?" Chiffon sniffed around trying to help Red Velvet find the mysterious cookie.

"I just wanna talk!" He shouts. Chiffon starts sniffing the bushes, and the Werewolf cookie jumps out with another yelp. Chiffon barks and Red Velvet rushes over to shut him up.
Werewolf Cookie backs up until he hits a stump. Red Velvet looks at the crying cookie with kind eyes.
"Hello." He says in a soft voice.
"Go away." Werewolf Cookie mumbles, backing up more and covering his face. Red Velvet went silent. The wolf cried with his head in his arms. He hiccuped and sniffled, and Red Velvet couldn't help but feel bad for him.

"Are you okay?" Red Velvet asked. Which he thought was a stupid question, because obviously, he was not okay. But it didn't matter, because he didn't respond.
"Do you need something?"
"I need you to leave. I don't want to hurt you." The Wolf Cookie mumbled.
"You're not gonna hurt me." Red Velvet says.
"How do you know that?"
"Because I know how to defend myself."
Werewolf Cookie went silent.

"What's wrong?" Red Velvet asks, petting his dog.
"I-" Werewolf Cookie started. "I don't know you."
"I know that. You seem upset though."
"I am."
"So why are you crying?"
"Why do you care?" Red Velvet went silent. He paused everything he was doing for a second.
Why was he asking this stranger why he was crying and what was wrong?
"I-I don't know. I just do." He says, resuming petting his dog.

Werewolf Cookie stopped crying. But he started sniffling.
"I miss my home." He said, his eyes unfocused. Staring at nothing but a few bushes. "I was banned, and I have nowhere to go. I miss my friend, and people are scared of me. The look on all their faces is still in my mind. Everybody hates me. And.. this scar is.. it's.." Finally blinking, he shut his eyes and cried.

Red Velvet scooted over to sit next to Werewolf.
"That... sounds really tough. Sorry, that happened. But I can relate a little bit. People don't like me or my dogs because they're cake. As you can see, my arm is made of cake." Red Velvet lifted his arm towards Werewolf Cookie for him to look.
"Woah.. how-how did that happen?"
"I... don't remember.. All I remember is that Dark Enc-" he stopped himself. He couldn't name-drop Dark Enchantress Cookie's name in front of him. If he knew who she was, he would definitely run.
"Uh.. I meant, my mom..? She gave it to me." Werewolf Cookie looked at him with his eyebrow slightly raised.

"Oh. That's cool I guess. She must be powerful, yeah?"
"Yeah." They sat in silence for a while afterwards. Werewolf Cookie placed his Hand closer to Red Velvets.
"Thank you for telling me that.. I guess.." he sniffled.
"You're welcome." Chiffon jumped into Werewolf's lap and started to kiss him. Werewolf let out a small chuckle and pet the cake dog. Red Velvet smiled at the two.

Suddenly he felt a drop of wetness on his arm. Red Velvet looked up at the gray sky and noticed it had started sprinkling.
"It's gonna rain soon. I got to go." He said, standing up.
"Oh..."
"I'd like to see you again sometime soon." Red Velvet mumbled, blushing.
"Me too." Werewolf Cookie replied. They both went silent and stared at each other. They stared into each other's eyes and examined each other's facial features. Red Velvet felt the rain starting to fall a bit harder.

"Okay then. I'll be on my way." Red Velvet started to walk away when Werewolf Cookie yelled out,
"Wait! What's your name.."
"I'm Red Velvet Cookie. What's yours?"
"Werewolf Cookie."
"Well Werewolf Cookie, don't sit in the rain for too long. You don't want to get sick." He walked away this time. And the entire time, he thought about Werewolf Cookie.

꧁~~~~~~~~~~~~꧂
Sigh this is short and Bad but i was lazy okay