Pure Vanilla x Dark Cacao Late Night Snuggles

Pure Vanilla POV
I was on the couch covered in blankets. I was all comfy because I was watching a movie. I felt my eyes were kinda droopy but I managed to keep them open. I heard a knock on my door.
"Come in!" The person walked in. It was Dark Cacao. I grabbed the remote and paused the movie.
"Dark Cacao! What a delight to see you! What are you doing here so late?"
"I was.. tired.. but I couldn't sleep.."

"Oh.. well I'm watching the movie on the couch if you wanna join me." He nodded and we went to the couch. I sat down and gave him some blankets. I explained a little bit of the movie before playing it again. It didn't take long till my eyes got even more droopy. I could barely keep them open.. then

I fell asleep.

♡︎~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡︎
I opened my eyes. The movie was over. The Tv had been turned off. I was laying on something. I looked up and saw...
I was laying on Dark Cacao's chest!
Oh my stars..
I blushed. Why was I blushing? My face felt hot too. Ugh oh my..
I looked up again and looked at Dark Cacao's face. He looked so calm and peaceful. So I laid back down on his chest. I sighed and closed my eyes in an attempt to fall asleep again..

"Are you comfortable..?" I heard a voice say from above. I looked up again.
"You're awake..?"
"I woke up a minute ago.."
"Oh.."
"Are you gonna answer my question?"
"Huh?"
"Are you comfortable?"
"Oh! Yeah.. I am.."
"Good."

He closed his eyes again.
"Are you comfortable?"
"What?"
"Well I wanna make sure I'm not too heavy.. or something like that.."
Nah, you're light as a feather. Don't worry about it." I looked at the Tv. How did it turn off? Then I felt a hand on my hand. It was going back and forth. Was he petting me??! I blushed.
I just closed my eyes.

He kept petting me. I kinda liked it. It was very relaxing. I felt him stop at one point but I was too tired to realize it..
꧁~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~꧂
PLS I HAD NO IDEA WHAT TO DO WITH THIS SORRY ITS SHORT