Poison (Licorice x Red Velvet)

Licorice put his hair into a small ponytail. Pomegranate had invited him to dinner, surprisingly. If it was just the two he wouldn't get all dressed up, but everyone was going to be there, including Red Velvet. He put on a red bracelet. It had a little cake dog on it. He liked wearing it. He put the skull necklace on, and stood in front of the mirror. He decided not to go in his torn up ugly rags. He had his B.A.D.4 outfit on– minus the hat. He thought he looked pretty nice. He walked out of his room and down the stairs to the dining room. He waved at Red Velvet happily. Red Velvet waved back, and Licorice scurried towards the seat next to him.

"Ah, Licorice. Welcome." Pomegranate said, barely even glancing at him. She did not care to dress up. She probably thought she was perfect anyways. Dark Choco had dressed up, which was nice. It was shocking that he even came to the dinner. Licorice looked around at the table and realized that the two kids were missing, he assumed that they both weren't invited.

"So, what's for dinner?" Licorice asked, tapping his hands on the table. Cake servants come out and deliver all kinds of jellies and jams.
"Wow!" Licorice exclaimed. The cakes brought out drinks too. Licorice was the last to get his drink.

The doors slammed open, and Licorice jumped. He turned around to see Dark Enchantress Cookie walk in the room.
"Master, welcome to the dinner." Pomegranate said, bowing the best she could in her chair.
"Dark Enchantress was coming?!" Licorice aggressively whispered to Red Velvet. Red Velvet shrugged.
"I guess so." He whispered back.

Dark Enchantress slowly walked over to her seat at the table, its dress and cape slithering on the ground behind her.
"I'm pleased to be here." She says, sitting down next to Pomegranate.

"A toast to Dark Enchantress Cookie!" Pomegranate exclaimed, holding up her cup. The others did the same, before drinking out of it. Licorice had to admit that his tasted weird. It tasted sour. But he ignored it. When he put his cup down, Pomegranate was glaring at him. With a big smile on her face. Licorice ignored the look.

They all ate dinner, talking about random stuff, and more plans for taking over Earthbread. When it was done, they all stood up and walked towards the door.
"It was Uh.. quite good, thank you Pomegranate." Licorice mumbled.
"You're welcome. Hope the food and drink doesn't come back to bite you in the butt. I was a.. bit unsure if the drink tasted good... it's old." She says, covering up her mouth. But Licorice could tell she was smiling. She said it in quite the suspicious way, it made Licorice uneasy.

"Uh... the drink was fine. I mean it was a bit sour but it was good." He says.
"Good." She walks back over to Dark Enchantress and Licorice walks out the door. He rushes over to Red Velvet.
"Hi." He says blushing.
"Hello love." Red Velvet says, leaning down to kiss Licorice's hand. Licorice could feel his cheeks warm up as he giggled.
"You look very nice tonight. Red Velvet says.
"So do you." Licorice looks Red Velvet up and down before looking at his face. Oh how he adored his face. It was so pretty.
"Why thank you." Red Velvet says, then leaning down and kissing Licorice's cheek.

As they walked down the long hall together, Licorice licked his lips.
"Wow, I'm really thirsty."
"Do you have water in your room?"
"I think so." Licorice gripped Red Velvet's hand tighter. Wow he loved him so much. He would do anything for Red Velvet. His long hair with red streaks captivated Licorice. And his eyes. His blue eyes.

"Hey are you okay?" Red Velvet asks.
"Yeah... yeah." Licorice says, continuing to look at his face in awe.
"Oh. Well you're shaking, did you know that?"
"What?" Licorice lets go of Red Velvet's hand and looks at his. It is indeed shaking.
"Oh. Must be cold then." Licorice let out an awkward chuckle. They finally made it to Licorice's room and stopped at the door.
"Well this is my stop. See ya soldier." Licorice reached up and pecked Red Velvet on the lips.
"See ya. Take care!" Red Velvet exclaimed, walking away.