Dark Enchantress x Timekeeper pillow fight

Consider this a part two to the dancing chapter
꧁~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~꧂
Dark Enchantress POV
I decided to wait and stay for TimeKeeper to get back from the ball. Which was a mistake, because it was taking forever. I've been waiting for two hours. This was such a waste of time, also considering there is nothing to do here. I was about to leave when the door burst open.
"Dark Enchantress! You're still here? Wow!"
"Yes... I was waiting for you..."
"OOOOOOOHH!!" They squealed. I blushed and looked away.

"Ok, calm down. I had fun with you earlier and thought maybe we could do something else together.. But that ball was long. I was waiting for so long I was about to leave."
"Really?"
"Yeah, but you walked in the door so no point now."

"Awwww, you're so sweet." They walked up to me and grabbed my face and squished it. I pulled her arms away.
"Ugh, don't make me change my mind."
"Hehe... Hey! Do you wanna stay the night?"
"I would, but I've been gone for too long. Pomegranate probably beat up everyone. But I will stay a little longer."

"Yay!" They grabbed my hand and pulled me into their room. It was a very big room. There were pillows that were big and fluffy. And there were clocks ALL over the room.
"This is my room!" They smiled as they extended their hands to the room.

"Wow... your room is.... Big.."
"I know right!!?" They walked over to their bed and plopped down on it.
"Come on!" I walked over to the bed and sat down next to them. I sunk into the bed.
"WOAH." They laughed. I looked at them. Then they disappeared.
"TimeKeeper?" POW

Something hit me in the head. It was soft though.. I looked behind me and saw TimeKeeper with a pillow in their hands. They laughed.
"HA! Got you!" I grinned and grabbed a pillow. I hit them.

Then they hit me back. It turned into a pillow fight. Hitting each other back and forth with pillows. It was quite fun honestly. It started getting intense at one point. We were jumping up and hitting each other as hard as we could. After a while we both got tired and flopped onto the bed again.
"Whew." I sighed "That was fun.." TimeKeeper nodded.
"Mhm." I looked at one of the many clocks in the room. It was almost midnight. I sighed.
"Well, sorry to ruin the fun.. But I gotta get home. I had fun with you though." I got up and started walking towards the door.

"Same here! Well I'll see you soon, flower!" I paused. That nickname... it startled me..
Flower?
"See ya." I walked out the door.

꧁~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~꧂
HMMM FLOWER?
I WONDER WHO THAT COULD BE REFERENCING