Mind Control

Licorice ran through the kingdom and into the castle. They had something that he loved.
When he was in the castle he looked around frantically trying to figure out what room they could possibly be in. He poked his head in every room really fast. Until he got to one room where he had to look twice. Because he saw them.

Poison Mushroom was sitting on the floor playing with their fingers. Licorice ran up to them.
"Poison Mushroom!" They were unfazed, and didn't even bother to look up.
"Poison Mushroom!!" Licorice screamed which caused them to look up. They sat there for a minute before they spoke.
"Hello Licorice." They said, but there was something off. It wasn't just them talking, there was a girl in there too.

Licorice looked around.
"What's wrong with you??!!" He shook the Cookie. He saw something, something come out of the shadows. It was a fox which confused Licorice. But it didn't take long for the fox to turn into a cookie. A cookie with blue hair and white tips. A red dress and a tail. It also looked like she
Had whiskers.

The cookie caused Poison Mushroom to turn around and run to her.
"Poison Mushroom... what are you doing?"
"She's my new... friend!" They hugged the cookie. She put her hand on their head and they flinched. They looked at Licorice again, emotionless.

"Better than you.." Licorice stumbled back.
"What..." He looked at the blue cookie and squinted.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO THEM??!!" The cookie looked up with guilt in her eyes. She looked at Licorice again.
"Orders. My master ordered me to take one of yours and I did."
"But why them..?"

"Easiest one." Licorice plunged towards the cookie.
"LET THEM GO!" She dodged it and he fell on the floor with a hard thud. When he looked up he saw her, and nine tails grew out of her and surrounded her. Licorice got up and ran. He grabbed his scythe, which he threw on the floor.

He tried to hit her, but she dodged every hit. And when she could, she would look up behind Licorice. During all this Poison Mushroom watched, looking very surprised. Kumiho used one of her tails and wrapped it around Licorice's neck. The tail brought him closer to her so she used her arms and held him.

The tail got tighter by the second.
"Please... stop.." Licorice coughed out. "Poison Mushroom.." he reached his hand out to Poison Mushroom, but the cookie stood still. They could see everything. They knew what was happening. They couldn't do anything. They wanted to so desperately but couldn't.

After a while, Licorice could barely breathe and everything was blurry. That's when she let go. He panted, but it was still difficult. He looked up to where Kumiho was looking the entire time and saw Gingerbrave. After that his world went dark.

♡︎~~~~~~~~~~~~♡︎

Poison Mushroom blinked a couple times realizing he was no longer under control. Kumiho was in front of their face.
"Are you ok.." they looked over her shoulder or see Licorice unconscious. Their eyes widened.
"No.." they ran around her and knelt next to Licorice.
"Licorice...?" There was no response. "Lico..?" They got up close to him and realized he were still breathing. They were relieved but still worried a little.
"Licorice! Wake up!" They shook him. But he didn't wake up.

They turned around to look at Kumiho.
"Why did you.. hurt Lico..?"
"I had to.. I'm sorry.. I didn't want to but Master's order.."
They looked back at Licorice.
"You sound like Pomegranate.."
she sighed and looked up again. Gingerbrave wasn't up their anymore.

"Do we have to stay here...?"
"For a while yeah.."
"Aw.."
"It will be okay.. once... Lico... wakes up, you won't need to worry." She walked out the door.

Poison Mushroom felt sad. So they curled up and laid next to Licorice like a puppy.

They fell asleep holding Licorice's hand.

꧁~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~꧂
Haha Licorice and PM angst hehe