Pure Vanilla x Dark Cacao hurt/comfort

Pure Vanilla POV
It was nice outside. There was a gentle breeze and the sun was warm. I looked down at my kingdom. I saw all the bright white and yellow colored cookies. Then I saw someone who stood out. They were all dark and black. I think it was Dark Cacao Cookie! I rushed through the doors of my castle and ran up to him. I noticed he had some kind of limp as he walked.
"Dark Cacao Cookie! What are you doing here? What's wrong? You look like you were limping."
"I-.." he sniffled. "Can we go.. inside the castle..?"
I nodded. I grabbed his hand as we walked inside.

I walked him into my room and we sat down on the bed.
"What's wrong..?"
"You see Dark Choco.." he paused.
"Tell me.. please."
"Dark Choco he... he.." he sighed and lifted up his shirt to reveal a fresh cut. I gasped.
"Dark Choco.. did that to you..?" I pointed at the cut. He nodded.
"Why?"
"I... I have no idea.." he sniffled again and a tear streamed down his face.
"I told him to leave.. and never come back.. maybe.. I shouldn't have said that.." he looked at me.

"What if he never does come back. What if I never see him again..?" He looked down and his hair covered his face. I felt bad. I put one hand on his cheek and the other to push the hair out of his face.
"Hey... I know it's not okay right now.. but it will soon... he might come back in the future.. who knows.." he looked up at me. As he silently cried. I put my forehead against his.

"I'm sorry Dark Cacao. But I'm here.." I could feel that he liked my presence right now. I could feel his hands reach up and touch my hands.
"I'm here.." he took my hands off his face and pulled me in for a hug. I wrapped my hands around him as he buried his face in my back. We sat there for a minute. Just hugging.

I couldn't imagine.. someone I love.. especially my child.. hurting me.. That thought alone brought me despair. I couldn't imagine what he was feeling.. I could never understand.. but I could comfort him. And I was.

When he got off of me he wiped his eyes.
"Thank you..."
"No problem my friend..." Friend.. that felt wrong. He felt like...
More than a friend..
I'm not sure what though..

He stood up and started walking towards the door. He did have a limp.
"Hey! Um.. will you be able to walk home..?"
"Huh? Oh... yeah I'll be fine.." he walked out the door. I went out to the balcony and watched him walk away. Out of the kingdom. Through the gates.

Till next time my.. lover.