Madeleine x Espresso Mind Control

Just a reminder (or a fact if you didn't know) Dark Enchantress pronouns are She/it

Also I wrote a lot of this from S5 e5 from She-ra, Save the Cat

꧁~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~꧂

Espresso POV
We were fighting Dark Enchantress Cookie. And by we I mean me, Madeleine, Purple Yam, Sparkling, and Lilac. It was getting pretty hard cause she's strong as fuck. Purple Yam and Lilac were down and Sparkling was close. Me and Madeleine had a decent amount of health. BOOM! Sparkling was down.
Shit. Dark Enchantress stopped fighting and came down.
"So, it's just you and your precious boyfriend now eh?" She said, looking at me.
"Wha.. h-how did you know he was my boyfriend!?"
"I know everything deary." She chuckled with a big grin.

Next thing I know she teleported behind me. She put its hands on my shoulders.
"It would be a shame if something happened to one of you..." My breath was shaky as I tensed up.
"W-what do you mean by that..?"
"I mean..." she teleported behind Madeleine. She wrapped her arms around him.
"What would you do if I... did something to him..?" He grabbed his sword and swung it at her. But it teleported away.

"Don't touch him!" I gritted through my teeth and cast a spell at it.
"Oh darling, you can't stop me.." she laughed Evilly. "Not with your team in that condition."
She laughed some more. Shit... she was right..
I looked back over at it to look at her but she was gone. When I looked at Madeleine I had seen her teleport away.

"Fight cake hounds.. go!" A few cake hounds ran up and we easily beat them up.
"AGHHH!" Madeleine screamed and fell to the ground. I ran over to him.
"Madeleine!" Dark Enchantress laughed some more. I looked up at it. Then looked back at Madeleine.
"Are you hurt?!"
"Ghhh... physically.. no.. GAH!" He started to Breath heavily.
"Madeleine! MADELEINE?! WHAT'S HAPPENING??!!" Tears formed in Madeleine's eyes as he screamed.
"I-I DON'T- GRH! I DO NOT KNOW! AGHH!"

Dark Enchantress laughed some more.
I looked at her.
"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I screamed.
"Nothing really, just.. took away the freedom in his mind."
"Like.. like mind control?!"
"Exactly!" THUD. I turned around and saw Madeleine on the ground.
"Madeleine!" I started to shake him. "Madeleine, Madeleine, wake up!" I started to cry as he lay unconscious.

Then suddenly his hand grabbed my neck.
"AGH-" he slowly stood up holding me the whole time. His eyes were pinkish-red. The same color as a lot of things in the room we were in.
"Ah yes. Drop the boy. Come here child." He dropped me and I coughed. I watched him walk up to Dark Enchantress Cookie. It held its hand out and he grabbed it.
Looking at her like she was the best thing in the world.

I was supposed to be the best thing in the world...

"He's mine now..." she smiled and it had NO good intentions.

"Madeleine!" He looked at me, "You have to fight it! Don't let her take control of you!"
"My place is with Dark Enchantress Cookie.. I don't want to.."
"B-but Madeleine! It's only gonna use you and then throw you away!"
"SHHHHH!" She yelled. "My Madeleine dear.. he's lying.."
"Let him go!" He looked at me with an evil glare. Then she put his hand on his shoulder, causing him to jump and gasp.

"Let's make a deal.. I'll give him to you.. if you want him. But you have to leave here with no problems... and I don't want to see you again.." I looked at Madeleine, then my unconscious teammates, then thought about the kingdom."
"I... I can't do that to the kingdom.."
"Very well.." It picked them up and threw them against a wall.
"You've led your friends to destruction." Her grip tightened on his shoulder and he gasped.

And just for a second.. he looked at me with his normal eyes before they went red again. She let go of his shoulder and he smiled. She walked away. "Tell me when you're ready to make a deal.." and Madeleine jumped towards me and pulled out his sword.
Madeleine swung and slasher at me. I dodged them. He went to kick me and I grabbed his leg but he kicked me down. He pinned me and punched me. I kicked him off of me, which was quite difficult, considering how big and heavy he is. He grabbed my head and put his sword up to my neck. I pushed it and grabbed it out of his hands, and threw it. Then I threw him.. kinda over my shoulder and twisted his arm.

"Madeleine listen to me! I know you're still in there. I'm not leaving without you! You have to fight her!" He laughed. "It's gonna be okay.."
He looked at me. He kicked me in the stomach causing me to let go of him and stumble back. He whipped around me and wrapped his arm around my neck. Not too tight though.
"Everything is already ok with Dark Enchantress Cookie.." he started to wrap his arms around me like he was trying to comfort me. But it wasn't really working.
"No need for you to suffer, Espresso.." I winced every time he touched me in an affectionate way. Usually I wouldn't mind, but he was mind controlled. It felt so weird..

I screamed as I grabbed him and threw him over me. He tumbled and hit his head on the ground. He laughed.
"Snap out of it Madeleine...! Please..!" Tears streamed down my face. "I don't want to hurt you!" He stood up and started to punch me, inching his way to his sword. I was able to dodge most of his attacks. He grabbed his sword and cut my side.
"AHH!" I fell to the ground and held my hand to my side. He walked up to me and hovered over me. He put his sword next to my face and knocked my glasses off, putting a scratch on my forehead.
"Madeleine!" He kneeled down.
"Oh Espresso.."
Madeleine and Dark Enchantress Cookie said at what seemed at the same time. His sword grazed my chest and my heart was beating faster than ever.
"How long will you drag this out..?"

"You will destroy the ones you love in the process.." His sword reached my shoulder and he stabbed it. "AGHHH!" I screamed. I moved my hand to my shoulder. It was throbbing. Jam leaked through my fingers. Tears kept coming and they wouldn't stop. He pointed it back at my chest, where my heart is.
"Perhaps I will make him my new vessel, though he would not last me long." Dark Enchantress said, even though it came out of Madeleine's mouth. "What do you think? Espresso?"
I pushed him to the floor pinning him as the Jam from my shoulder and side dropped on him.

He laughed again. And then his eyes turned back to normal. He looked at me with remorse. But he turned back.
"I'm not giving up Madeleine."
"Then you're a fool. You cannot stop Dark Enchantress Cookie." He shook his head.
"She will reign triumphant all over Earthbread. It is destiny.." he screamed in anguish.
"No!" Then an explosion happened. I have no idea where it came from but I grabbed Madeleine and jumped out of the way. When he opened his eyes they were normal.
"Espresso.. why are you still here..? You should've left.. we both know I don't matter.."
"You matter to me." I put my hand on his face and blushed. He blushed and smiled too. He went to grab my hand when he got controlled again. He pushed me off him. He tried to get up and walk away, but it was too painful for him. He kept screaming.

"C'mon Madeleine! You always believed that you were the best warrior and that Dark Enchantress should crumble! So you have to fight!"
He curled his hands into fists as he looked at me with his blue eyes.
"You're such an idiot.."
"Yeah, I know." He laughed, wrapping his hands around his arms. "I'm not leaving until I get you back.."
"Promise..?"
"I promise." I reached my hand out for him to grab.
"Espresso." He went to grab it but he pulled away as Dark Enchantress pulled the strings.
"Disappointing. Some creatures are designed only for destruction." Dark Enchantress said.
And then she put him through pain. He screamed. He screamed and screamed. He fell to the ground. He was on his knees.
"Madeleine!" He looked up at me. "Please calm down!"
"I- I can't- AGHHHHHH!" He cried. Tears rolled down his face.
"C'mon you have to try." I panicked as I looked around.

Then I grabbed his face and kissed him.

He seemed shocked at first but then he went along with it. We kissed each other passionately. When I took my lips of his, he looked at me.
"Thank you.." I kissed his forehead.
"RAGH! HOW DARE YOU!" Madeleine looked at it with fear.

"I saved him! Now leave us alone! Not until you leave!" She slammed her staff on the ground. Cake dogs appeared. I stood up with Madeleine and we ran over to out other teammates. We picked them up and ran out of there.

♡︎~~~~~~~~~~~~♡︎

We found a cave to stay in. Everyone had woken up and was sitting around a fire. Sparkling was working on my wounds. I looked at Madeleine and put my hand on his lap.
"Are you okay?" He nodded. "Yes I am now."
He smiled and blushed. "What about you?"
"Same here."
Once Sparkling finished I gave Madeleine a big hug.

"I love you.."

"I love you too.." he said.

I kissed his lips as we got lost in each other's eyes.
"I missed those blue eyes of yours.."
He chuckled.
"Here's a question, how did I look with red eyes?"

I laughed

"Surprisingly stunning."'