Raspberry x Parfait Late night snuggles

Raspberry POV
I walked backstage of Parfait's concert. I decided to go to one of her concerts because she's my girlfriend. I HAVE to be there. It was honestly quite fun! She has a beautiful singing voice. I wandered around backstage looking for her but I didn't see her.
"Hey!" a cookie yelled from behind me. "You're not allowed to be back here." As soon as I opened my mouth to speak another voice behind me called out,
"It's ok! She can stay." I turn around and I see Parfait. I smiled.
"Parfait!" I ran up to her and gave her a hug. "You did amazing!"
"Awww...Thanks.." She was SO CUTE! She got off me. " I should probably change real quick.. I'm all sweaty and gross. Be right back!" She ran off into a room. I sat down on a chair. I played around with my hair. 5 minutes later Parfait came back in a cute t-shirt and some pants.

"Alrighty! Let's go!" She grabbed my hand as we left the stage.
"See y'all!" She waved to the workers as me and her walked out the door. It was chilly out, so me and her put on some jackets.
"That was one of the best concerts I've ever been too." I looked at her with a small smirk.
"Oh you." She gave me a small push as she looked away and blushed. Then she looked back at me. She grabbed my arm and rested her head on it.

"I'm glad you came. To be honest it was probably the best one I ever did.."
"Well I'm glad I came too." I kissed her forehead. She chuckled.
"The fans really loved you. They were going crazy."
"Well that's what fans do!"
I had made it to the castle gates.
"Well, looks like this is my stop. Sorry I couldn't walk home with ya."
"It's fine." She gave me hug. We stayed there for a few minutes just rocking back and forth as we hugged. When she let go she said,
"Love you!" She made a heart with her hands.
"I love you too! Be careful out there!"

I grabbed the keys out of my pocket and started to unlock the gates. And then, before Parfait was out of sight I yelled,
"I'm your biggest fan!"