20

~Eden's POV~

Jagger's lips were just as soft as I had imagined them to be. I felt his hand above my head grip tighter to the back of the couch while the other grasped at my thighs, gently parting them so he could press his way between them, hovering his broad frame over me.

A shudder racked my frame as I slid my fingers into his soft, messy brown hair and kissed him back with a fervor unknown to me. I'd never felt like this while kissing someone, or while being kissed. My back pressed into the couch as I welcomed his kiss, whimpering softly when he pressed his muscular body against the curves of my figure, biting gently at my bottom lip. I gripped tighter at the soft strands of his hair, a soft whisper of his name leaving my mouth when I parted it to allow his tongue to slip inside. He growled softly, stroking his tongue against mine in a way that had my insides warming.

I arched my back off the couch so my chest pressed into him, subconsciously spreading my thighs a little wider so his hips could wedge further between my legs. It wasn't until his lips broke apart from mine that I could begin to attempt to breathe again, panting softly as I felt his tongue and teeth biting, licking and sucking down the length of my neck. My head fell back and a soft moan left my lips as I clutched at the back of his head, shivering in pleasure at the feeling of his mouth on my skin.

Keeping his other hand atop the back of the couch, his left hand reached up, pushing my cardigan down over one of my shoulders to expose my skin. Goosebumps rose on my flesh as he covered my lips with his once again, brushing his large hand down from my shoulder to grip my breast. As I hadn't worn a bra today, I could easily feel the warmth of his touch through the thin fabric, the size of his large hands groping roughly at my chest. I whimpered against his mouth and slid my hands down the back of his neck to his shoulders, feeling my nipples hardening as a strange heat pooled in my lower belly. It was an odd feeling, one that was startlingly unfamiliar and yet simultaneously vaguely recognized. This was not the first time I'd felt this way around Jagger, but it'd never been so intense.

He grunted against my mouth as my hands trailed up and down the length of his back, unable to get enough of the feel of the strong muscles beneath his shirt, almost making me moan. I had never been so flustered from something so simple, and I wondered if it was even possible for me to be more attracted to him than I'd thought I was. Every time I felt the shift of his muscles beneath my fingertips I felt that heat flare up within me, until eventually I could feel a strong and steady heartbeat between my legs.

"Oh, god." I whimpered against his mouth and slid my hands up and down the length of his arms, shuddering at the way he rocked his body gently into mine. Between my thighs I felt something hard pressing against me, causing me to shift my hips up against him as I realized what it was. He grunted in surprise and broke the kiss, gray eyes hooded and lustful when he looked down at me. "Don't do that unless you know what it means to." He growled, pinning my hips into the couch with the weight of his body. I shuddered, digging my nails into his strong back. "Who says that I don't?" I whispered, my breath coming out in soft pants.

His erection pressed harder against me as he leaned himself further into me, squeezing my breasts tightly. "Are you saying you want me to fuck you? You're a virgin, little bird, and we both know that." He told me in a whisper, my face warming and my heart skipping at the thought of him inside me.

"N-No." I hesitantly admitted, trailing my gaze down to his full lips. I knew I wasn't ready for that. "But can't we do other things?" I asked softly, my fingers trailing over his broad shoulders and down the front of his chest. He glanced down, watching my hands as they went lower and lower. Eventually, I slipped my hand between our bodies, gently placing my hand over the bulge in his pants.

Jagger's jaw clenched tightly as I palmed him slowly, testing how he would react. He flicked his gaze back up to me and kissed me, groaning in surprise when I squeezed the outline of his cock gently within my grip. I must've pushed my luck because he suddenly grabbed my wrists, taking them in one hand before he pinned them above my head. "Fine." He breathed against my lips. "But I'm not going to stop this from happening anymore, Eden. So if you have any doubts about whether you really want this, then stop me now." He murmured, peering down at me. Of course, I didn't reply. I knew what I wanted, and I wanted him. The edges of his lips twitched up when I made no move to stop him. "Good. Then we're on the same page." He hummed.

"Now," He pulled back and lifted his shirt over his head as he peered down at me. "Take off your clothes."