30*

~Eden's POV~

I brushed through the strands of my hair after I got out of the shower the next day, still wrapped in just a towel as I sat on the edge of my bed, brushing out my damp hair. It was already noon, so I was pretty sure that both Silas and Jagger had already left, as Si had to work today and so did Jagger.

After I brushed out my hair, I put my hairbrush back in the bathroom and wandered back into my room to find something to wear. I was in the middle of looking through my dresser drawers for a pair of undergarments when my bedroom door suddenly opened and my heart just about stopped in my chest as I whipped around and saw a large frame step through the doorframe. A scream almost left me out of alarm, being that I had assumed that I was home alone, but it quickly died in my throat when I saw that it was only Jagger.

Sighing heavily in relief, I sagged back against the dresser and clutched my towel tighter around myself. "What are you still doing here, Jag? I thought you'd be at work already." I asked him, my hands tightening further around my towel as he approached me. His gray eyes trailed down the length of my figure and they darkened with lust at the sight of me in nothing but a little towel, the edges of his full lips twitching into a sly smirk. "Mm, I decided to call out for today, and now I'm glad I did." He hummed, placing his large hands on my hips as he towered above me. A shiver raced through the entirety of my body as I placed a hand on his firm chest, tilting my head back to look him in the eye. "I-I'm surprised you're not at least a little bit hungover." I stammered out softly, biting on my lip at the feeling of his wandering hands teasing me with gentle brushes against my skin.

"I don't get hungover very much." He shrugged it off. I gave him a sly, playful grin as I leaned into him. "Well, I hope you at least kept your word to not throw up on my stuffed animal, since you couldn't stand to sleep in Silas' room without something that smells like me." I said, unable to help myself from teasing him about his behavior last night. It'd been too cute to not bring up.

However, I knew Jagger had different feelings about it based on the way he cringed. "Oh, god, please just forget that I ever acted like that. So embarrassing." He groaned, causing me to giggle softly. He then pointed over his shoulder, to the nightstand beside my bed, which he must've placed the stuffed animal upon at some earlier point in the morning without me realizing. "But yes, I kept my word." He assured. I gave him a little grin, feeling one of his hands trace up the arch of my back over the fabric of my towel before he ran his fingers through my damp hair. "You know, I actually thought you were really adorable last night." I admitted softly, holding back a gasp when he tightly grasped the dark strands of my hair in his fist.

He growled lowly and pulled my hair, forcing my head back more. I shuddered and arched into him slightly, my hands slipping beneath the fabric of his shirt to feel his firm muscles. "Don't tease me, Eden." He warned me, his other hand gripping my hip as he pressed me against the dresser. My lips twitched up into a slight smile as I traced my fingertips over the ridges of his abs, the warmth of his skin and slight patch of dark hair leading beneath the waistband of his jeans. "I don't tease." I responded, all while I teased him with gentle brushes of my nails along his v-line that disappeared into his pants.

Jagger smirked, grasping onto the wrist of the hand that I had securing my towel to my otherwise naked figure. I gasped as he roughly pulled, yanking my towel away suddenly so my naked body was now exposed to the cool air. Though I attempted to cover myself, Jagger grabbed my wrists within one large hand and secured them behind my back, his other hand gently brushing against the underside of one of my breasts as he cupped it within his palm.

My thighs absentmindedly clenched together as I peered up at him, whimpering at the way his fingertips gently pinched and pulled at my nipples. "You're so beautiful, little bird." He murmured, a moan leaving my lips when he kissed slowly along the line of my jaw, biting and nipping at my skin while his hips pressed against mine. I could feel the swell of his erection growing against my lower belly and shivered at the feel of it, a strong, steady pulse forming between my thighs. "Jag.." I whispered. "S-Should we really be doing this here?" I worried, but I could already feel myself growing wet as his cock lengthened against me until I could feel the outline of him through his pants.