22*

~Eden's POV~

I could feel Jagger's erection still pressing against my lower belly as he straddled my frame, allowing me to catch my breath and come down from the high of my orgasm. As I lulled my head back into the couch cushion and gently grasped at his biceps, I felt his lips kissing slowly up the length of my neck, humming contentedly against my skin.

My eyes fluttered open after a minute or two, one of my hands wandering from his strong bicep to his bare chest. He lifted his head and peered down at me when I did so, his gray eyes making my heart flutter. A blush filled my cheeks and I found myself grateful that the little amount of makeup I wore was enough to hide it. He gave me a little smile and then rose from the couch, catching me off guard from the way he was suddenly gone, gathering up our clothes from the floor. Still naked aside from my little cropped tank top, I grabbed the throw blanket that was hung over the back of the couch again, pulling it around my naked frame in seek of cover.

Jagger picked up our clothes and I watched him disappear into the laundry room just beside the kitchen before he returned, still only in his boxers. I frowned and furrowed my brows. "What are you doing?" I asked him when he approached the hallway. The sound of my voice caused him to glance at me over his shoulder, giving me an expectant look.

"Going to my room." He said, as if it were obvious. "Come on, birdie." He told me, beginning his way down the hall. I merely watched him for a second, too stunned and too confused to do or say anything. Then, I got up and hurried down the hall after him, still wrapped in the blanket.

When I entered his room, gently shutting the door behind me, I found that Jagger was now laying in his large bed. His gaze landed on me the second I slipped into his room, the blankets pulled back on his mattress in an inviting manner, calling for me to join him. So I did, still hiding my nakedness within the blanket. Noticing that I was a little bit too hesitant to be so exposed, Jagger's lips twitched up into an amused smirk before he pointed a long digit towards the sliding glass doors that led to his closet. "You can take a pair of my boxers from in there, if you want to cover yourself up." He offered to me, referring to the dresser drawers he had built into the wall of his closet. At first I hesitated, but then I went and grabbed a pair, quickly pulling them on.

I returned to his comfortable bed, goosebumps rising on my skin when he slid an arm around my waist to pull me into his chest. He let out a murmur of content, one hand grasping the back of my right thigh to hook it over his hip, trying to get me as close as possible. Against my inner thigh I could still feel his erection, slightly less hard than before as he'd had a little time to begin to soften, but not enough for it to be unnoticeable. My eyes flicked up to his face and I saw that he was distracted, eyeing the TV as he fiddled with the remote he'd grabbed off the fancy bedside table.

After a moment of hesitation, I slid my hand down the front of his chest, glancing down at his skin and the defined muscles beneath my fingertips. His skin was soft and the muscles were firm, his warm scent making me bite my lip. It surely couldn't be normal to be so attracted to another person.

My fingertips traced over the ridges of his abs, the gentle brush of my fingers and teasingly ticklish scrape of my nails making his cock begin to harden again. I felt his cock press firmly against my inner thighs before I even got to his pelvis, flicking my gaze up to him when I felt him watching me. A little smile grew on my lips as I pushed him over and he silently watched as I sat up, his dick jerking when he glanced down at my chest as my breasts nearly spilled from my top.

He swallowed thickly and stared at me as I slid my hand down into his boxers, straddling one of his muscular thighs. I pulled his boxers down and refrained from gasping when I saw the size of him, though I couldn't help myself from whimpering as I shifted my hips, feeling my clit throb. Why did I like this so much? I'd never wanted to do anything even half as dirty as the things I now had swimming through my mind.

"Fuck." Jagger groaned beneath his breath. "Don't fucking do that to me. I can feel you getting wet through those boxers." He growled, making me pause. I realized I was sitting on his bare thigh, which meant he could indeed feel the fact that I was wet again. "Sorry." I said softly, gently wrapping my hand around the base of his length. He was rather big, almost too big for me to fit my hand around, but the skin of him was surprisingly soft for how hard he was. I wasn't sure what I had been expecting, but this was better what I could've imagined.

He watched me through hooded eyes as I ducked down, curiously flicking my tongue against the head of him. I saw his abdomen tighten in anticipation as his breath hitched, and the soft groan that he emitted when I sucked him into my mouth had my arousal pooling between my thighs again. A deep pulsing started to make me shift my hips as I teased the head of his dick, swirling my tongue around it in hopes to pay him back for teasing me earlier. I could feel myself completely soaked again and I whimpered as I pulled away, wanting to please him.

The boxers were wet when I pulled them off, straddling his hips after I threw them to the floor, as they were pointless for me now. Jagger became alarmed at my sudden switch up in positions, grasping my hips as he peered up at me. "What are you doing?" He asked. I placed my hands on his chest and leaned over him, kissing him on the lips as I gently brushed my ass against him. He relaxed a little when he realized that I had no intent of putting him inside of me, the hardness of his cock pressing between my folds when I sat on his length.

As soon as he felt how wet I was as I rocked my hips against him, grinding along the length of him, he broke the kiss with a low groan. He jerked between my thighs and I moaned, my clit rubbing against his shaft with the movement of my hips. For a moment Jagger just panted heavily, his cock occasionally jerking against me, but then his grip on my hips moved to roughly clasp onto my butt. The smacks he delivered were hard—so hard that I cried out in shock as my skin burned, but he just grunted deeply and spanked me again. I grew wetter, soaking his cock as I moaned and rocked my hips along him harder, the throbbing between my legs intense.

My back arched and Jagger groaned as he felt my wetness dripping between my thighs and all over the entirety of his length, burying my face into his neck as I whimpered. His hands clasped tighter at my ass and I almost screamed in surprise when he flipped us over out of nowhere, pinning my legs back as he crushed me into his bed. "J-Jagger!" I whimpered in protest and gasped as I felt him between my thighs, roughly grinding his length along my pussy. My legs shook in pleasure as his breath fanned my face, the color of his eyes darker than I'd ever seen before. "Don't push it, little bird." He growled, as if knowing that I had wanted to remain atop him.

Jagger placed his hands beside my shoulders as he thrusted his cock between my folds, a whine leaving my lips at the immense friction and pleasure. "Please make me cum, Jag." I whispered, able to feel it closing in on me again. The sensitivity between my legs still remained from my first orgasm, and when I finally did cum, I trembled beneath him as I cried his name.

He groaned and pulled away from me when he couldn't hold himself back anymore, allowing me to whimper and tremble as I squeezed my thighs shut, even more sensitive than before. I felt his body move as he got out of bed, making me peel my eyes open to look up at him, thoroughly satisfied. It was only then that I processed the fact that I was now covered in his release, most on my belly and even some on my thighs.

I didn't resist when he picked me up out of bed, carrying me towards the bedroom door and down to the bathroom so we could both clean up together.