23

~Eden's POV~

I fiddled with the ends of my dark black hair as I stood in my room the next day, studying myself in the reflection of the mirror that was hung on the wall. My legs seemed a little too short and my hips and thighs a bit too thick, too wide in the white shorts that I was wearing. The blue and red pattern of flowers on the shorts were cute and the light blue color of my crop top was nice, but I found it a little hard to focus on the things I liked about my clothes when they were on my body. It didn't help that my breasts looked ginormous in this shirt.

"What are you doing, birdie?" Jagger asked with an amused tone as he entered the room with my white converse in hand. I jumped in surprise and turned around to look at him, not expecting him to have found my shoes so quickly. I couldn't remember where I'd put them, but it seemed he had.

"You found them." I smiled, not paying any mind to his question. He nodded his head and handed them to me, leaning against the wall while I sat down on the edge of the bed to put them on. "Yeah, I think one of us might've accidentally kicked them because they somehow ended up under the couch." He told me, waiting until I had my converse on before he pushed off the wall. I stood from the bed and exited the room with him, knowing that it was probably me that had done that. "You said we're going to Weber Grill?" I asked, glancing up at him as we wandered down the hallway towards the front door.

He let me outside first, locking the door behind us before we wandered down the driveway to his car. "Yeah." He affirmed, sparing me a look as he raised a hand and ruffled his already messy brown hair. "Unless you have a problem with that." He added, to which I hurriedly shook my head, hopping into the passenger's seat while he got in the driver's.

"No, no." I insisted, buckling my seatbelt. "I've just never been there, so I was making sure." I responded, pressing a button on the side door that rolled down the window. The air was perfectly cool as I leaned towards the open window while we pulled out of the driveway and began down the road. A little smile formed on my lips as I felt the wind on my cheeks, blowing my dark hair back.

It was quite a nice day today, the colder months beginning to creep up and make it a little more cool, day by day. Being that it was only October right now, it wasn't extremely cold, but it was enough for me to feel much more comfortable in anything that I wore. I didn't like weather that was so hot it almost required only shorts or skirts, nor did I like weather so cold that I wore just pants. This was the perfect temperature, where I could wear whatever I pleased and be comfortable.

The drive to Weber Grill wasn't very long, thankfully, but I was slightly surprised when we pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant at how many other parked cars there already were. I suppose this was a popular restaurant, despite the fact that I'd never even heard of it yet had lived here in Indianapolis my entire life.

"Wow." I blinked as I stepped out of the car with Jagger, warmth spreading through my chest when I felt his hand at my lower back. He guided me towards the front door and let me inside first, holding the door open as I passed beneath his muscular arm. The second I set foot inside the restaurant I could smell several different aromas of food in the air, making my stomach grumble hungrily at the scents, each one just as delicious as the last. If the scent of the food was any indication of how it tasted, then I could see why there were so many people here. "It smells so good." I hummed, pressing in closely to Jagger as we waited in line at the front desk.

His arm wound around my shoulder, strong and firm as he made sure I wasn't going to move away. "Wait until you taste it." He responded, the warmth of his breath fanning my ear when he ducked his head to speak to me in a whisper. "Almost as satisfying as eating your little pussy." He teased, causing my eyes to widen as I snapped my head back to look up at him.

"J-Jagger..." I stammered in embarrassment, glancing around as I shuffled on my feet. "Don't say that." I scolded him softly, but his lips just twitched upwards in an amused smirk, knowing that his words had both embarrassed and flustered me. A chuckle left his lips, the low sound making his chest rumble. "I'm only being honest." He hummed, smiling slightly as he moved us towards the front of the desk we were waiting in line at. "And it was worth saying just to see how cute you get when you're embarrassed." He added.

Biting on my lip as we were led to a table by a waiter, I settled down in a chair just across from him, glancing up at the waiter when he placed two menus on the table for us before dismissing himself while we looked.

Now that we were seated around other tables, the smell of the food was even stronger, which just made my stomach growl once again. Jagger heard it and smirked as he flipped open his menu. "Someone's hungry," He chuckled, earning a slightly embarrassed laugh from me. The two of us looked at the menu for a while before telling the waiter what we wanted when he came back a few minutes later, of which I had picked out a pulled pork BBQ sandwich and garlic mashed potatoes.

When the food came, I almost could've moaned at the scent of it alone, I was so hungry. Thankfully, it tasted even better than it smelled, just as Jagger had assured me it did. He laughed when I hummed in delight after a few bites, mirth in his gray eyes. "Goddamn it." He mused, taking a sip of his soda. "You're cute even when you're stuffing your face."