Chapter 8: the confrontion

As I head to dinner, I thought to myself 'I'm going to tell them that I know that Zayn is my dad.' I had a proper look around and find a portrait of Zayn and he has fangs. I thought 'I thought they were only in books and movies. But if Zayn is a vampire, then I am two.' I slowly found my way to the dining room. "Hi amber come sit we want to tell you something." Jaslyn excitedly spoke
"Yeah, what that you're my step mum and Zayn's my dad. I worked that one out pretty quickly." I spoke, I sat down, and they both looked at me questioning how I knew all of that. "But how?" Zayn spoke
"Well, it was difficult since mum never told me your name but when I met Jaslyn I remembered your text 'hey amb princess maybe we could talk to your mum about you meeting Jaslyn my girlfriend and I. Love daddy' then I needed proof that you were together. So, I snuck out of the room and spied on you two having lunch and heard your conversation. When you noticed I wasn't there I made a plan to leave just after Zayn did." I took a breath and imagined that they were going to be angry at me. They were angry but Zayn asked three more questions. "But how you were in your room by the time I was there. You couldn't have gotten past without me seeing."
"Maybe it would be easier if I show you." I lead them to the pot plant I was sitting behind. I pushed on the wall and walked in they followed me I went the same way as last time straight and up the stairs. Pushed on the secret doors in my walk-in wardrobe. We all climbed out into my room. "Wow, but back to my three other questions. Why did you spy, why didn't you escape?"
"I honestly don't know I was focused on finding out if you were my dad." This was true not once while I was out of the room I thought about escaping. "And third question. If you knew all this, why didn't you start calling me dad?" Zayn spoke I thought about it a bit and responded to the question "well I don't want to call you dad unless you prove that you can be nice. Otherwise, mum was right." Zayn's face was covered in sadness. "Jaslyn get someone to lock that secret in the walk-in wardrobe up. As for now for spying on us I should put you in here for a week but since you told us what happened and the secret passageway two days in here but if I go and watch the footage and that's not what happened then it will be a week. Zayn brought up the footage on the tv in my room. And I started explaining what I was doing. "So, when you called Jaslyn into the dining room she left I found a skin colour cloth made a little hand, followed Jaslyn to the dining room. Sat behind that pot plant into the secret passageway and into my wardrobe." I explained. Alright two days in here.