Chapter 11: the limo ride

When I hopped into the limo, I didn't notice the present that was on the seat because my mind was racing with what just happened this past seventeen days from the kidnapping to now. I opened the gift once I noticed it and it was a video tape, a teddy bear that said my first teddy and a new flame tiara. I saw a video player in the car and put the tape in. "Hey amber, I know there's a lot you don't know about fairies and vampires. I just wanted to say that I sent you away for two reasons the first I could see you didn't like being here with me and the second reason is that you need a proper wing doctor or someone to heal you." The video player spoke I turned it off because couldn't stand the thought that I maybe never see him again. I'm imagining mums lecture about never seeing him again. 'No, he kidnapped you you're not seeing him again.' 'But please mum.' 'No that's final.' I put the video tape back on and I wish I could be with them now. As the video tape finished, we were about to run into a tree "driver! Were going to crash!!!" I speak in fear. But the driver just kept going and we crashed. I grabbed hold of the teddy that dad gave me and braced myself. Because of how weak I was the impact made me faint.

I awoke in the limo, and we were still crashed but the driver was gone. I reach for my phone and of course there was very little service I find a spot inside the car that has just enough for a call. 'Do I call mum or dad?' I thought to myself. 'Dad, he should know the route I was taking. But before I do that, I should find out the road name, so he can come pick me up.' sure enough there was a street name 'battel way drive' I said to myself. I start phoning dad but before he answers I hear a very faint noise of a car. "Amber, what's up?" dad speaks.
"Dad." I spoke in a worried tone as the car noise was getting louder and the driver was nowhere to be found. "you're not with your mum, are you? Are you ok? where are you?" dad spoke I start crying.
"No dad, I'm not with mum," I say between sobs "we crashed, I'm on battel way drive."
"Battel way drive? That's no where near where you were supposed to be going. Alright I'm on my way ill be there as soon as I can."
"Wait dad, before you go there sounds like a car coming should I be worried?" I ask dad. "I'll stay on the phone just encase but it should be alright seeming you're on the road, they could just be passing by. Tell me if they stop and what their number plate is." I hear the slight sense of panic in his voice. I look out the window to see another black limo pull up "dad there's a black limo and it's stopping. The number plate is 'AU 80203'" I stop speaking so that I can hear what dad has to say.
"Amber listen, play like you're still fainted. These people are bad, It's my brother. Don't tell them that I know your there. I'll come for you. I love you see you soon." So, without thinking I lie on the floor and play like I'm still unconscious. I hear the door open. "Good job, Liam, you didn't get injured while crashing the car, did you?" I hear a voice speak. "No, I'm fine but I must warn you that she is very weak and needs another fairy to heal her before she can heal anyone." I hear Liam the driver speaks.
"Ok, luckily we have one and I don't want her for healing, I want her, so Zayn gives me what I want him to step down and give me the throne. I was supposed to be king, but he made dad give it to him. She will still see a fairy to heal her so that she is not weak. Grab her stuff and then put her in the back of the limo. Bring me her phone we don't want her messaging anyone for who can get her like her father I just hate him or her mother. At least we know what she's like because we hacked into the cameras at her dad's house." I am picked up by Liam and put in the car. When the door closes, I jump up and try to get out. But the doors are locked. The driver and the strange man hop into the car, the strange man looks behind his seat and sees me. I act like I've just woken up. "Hi amber" he spoke in a creepy voice "I'm Harrey, you're coming with me." He turns back around, and I think 'do I tell him that I know he is bad, and that dad is coming for me.' I accidentally say, "I know you're not a good person and my dad is coming for me." Then he turns to me again
"Oh no, I'm so scared of my little brother, and I've taken you before it wasn't that hard. Once I got what I wanted I gave you back. This time it will be longer even if he gives me what I want. This is payback for what he did to me six and a half years ago." Harrey spoke "now it's a day's drive to get to my castle so get some sleep Amber." He pushes a button and the chair I'm sitting on folds back so that I'm lying down then he hands me a blanket, pillow, and the teddy that dad gave me. "I remember that teddy from the last time you were in my castle." At first, I was hesitant to have a sleep but soon I fell asleep.

Just before we arrived, I wondered what Harrey's castle would look like would it be like Dad's or like Mum's or a mix of both or completely different. With my mind racing with thoughts Harrey spoke to me. "Amber, you need to be on your best behaviour because my mum and dad are on their way here, well your grandad and grandma." I look at him with a look of I'm not going to do that sort of look on my face "Why should I be on my best behaviour? It's not like I wanted to be here." I speak.
"If you ever want to get out of here and see your mum and dad again then you will be on your best behaviour. UNDERSTAND!!!!" Harrey shouted at me. Out of shock and scaredness I found my head nodding away. When we pull up to the castle it looked like any ordinary castle. Heaps of guards and it was made of stone.