1

Islington, England to Nakhon Pathom, Thailand.

Onboard British Airways.

He'd begun playing with his phone the moment they boarded the flight and hadn't stopped since. He'd tried to let go and take a nap, but the weird and sympathizing stares he was getting from his co-passengers were enough for him to know that this would be one of his life's longest flights.

He's Bright Vachirawit, One of the most powerful and the wealthiest Businessmen in the World.

A world-class businessman, with investments in oil, finance, real estate, hotels, and retail industries, there was a beeline of people wanting to make his acquaintance, both professionally and personally.

And like it is with all successful businessmen, Bright had an aura that clearly warned them not to mess with him.

Presently, He was seated on a business class seat in a British airway.

It wasn't his decision. But his best friend, philosopher, and guide, who'd looked after him for the last 20 years had asked for something for the very first time. And business tycoon Bright did not have the heart to deny his best friend's wish.

Mild Uengtrakul, Bright's best friend and most trusted person in the world for him, had recently organized a college reunion party.

He doesn't want to go but he can't say no to Mild for anything, as mild owe him, his life.

Mild and Bright's father was a friend and business partner. A trusted friend who'd stuck with his Dad through thick and thin.

Then twenty-two years ago, when Bright had lost both of his parents in a car accident, Mild and his Family had turned protector; taking young Bright under their wings and guiding him to further and expand his father's business.

What had started as a small store in Nakhon, grew into a global retail chain under Bright's command. The business was soon taken over by a big global retail firm, leaving Bright both rich and free and eager to try something else.

Bright shifted his base from Nakhon to England. The logical reason he gave himself and the world was that he had better opportunities there. The truth was that he had nothing left in Nakhon.

"We are about to get there!!!", Mild said to bright in excitement.

"Yeah... Yeah...", but Bright was not as enthusiastic as Mild.

"Be positive bright, we get to see our old friends again! Isn't that exciting?"

"We are missing so much business deal because of this!", Bright said underneath his breath and rolled his eyes.

"It's not only that, Right?", Mild seems concerned about his friend.

"I don't know... I don't want to be there...

"Is it because of Win?", Mild said.

Bright looked at him in surprise, "Is it that obvious?", He asked.

"Yeah...", Mild responded. "Even after all this year, it's been difficult to just forget what he did to me all of the sudden", Bright let out the grudge he had held for many years.

"Shh, Shh... Don't think about it anymore", Mild caressed the shoulder of bright and tried to calm him down. "I didn't invite Win to the reunion, so don't worry", Mild said.

"You didn't?", Mild shook his head, "No", He said.

"It's better not be a lie", To be honest, Bright was expecting to see his Ex there, as he was his classmate. that's why he doesn't want to be there.

"Just relax and enjoy", Mild try to light up Bright's mood. "Think of it as a break from all of your exhausting work!"

"Hm...", Bright sighed.

"Who knows how thrilling today's night will be..."

~🌙💕