Third Person's P.O.V

~In the reunion hall.

Everyone of the batch 1999, had arrived, greeting their old friends and batch mates.

Mild was busy greeting and talking to everyone, but his eyes were only searching bright, Bright haven't arrived yet. He told mild he will come afterward.

"Where's Bright?", One of the batchmate asked Mild.

Everyone is very impatient to meet Bright, some of them only came to meet him, For obvious reasons.

"He's on the way!", he repeated this excuse.

Mild has been trying to contact Bright... but bright is not picking his call up, Ignoring him, or at least what it looks like to mild.

It's getting late, and Bright hasn't arrived yet.

'I shouldn't have trusted him at all!! I told him to come with me, but no! He always does what he wants to!'
...

Mild was talking to some friends while also texting Bright again and again.

"Oh look, Mr. Vachirawit is here!"~ "Oh gosh he's looking so fascinating tonight!"... "When does he not?", "Yeah!"

Mild Overheard the conversation of two, And instantly looked around, He searched everywhere, In the hallway, at the dinning hall, Bar, but he couldn't find Bright there.

He went outside to find Bright, but no sign of Bright, 'how come they saw him? Is he avoiding me?', He thought, "Where are you!", Mild cooed annoyingly.

After a moment of silence, he popped out his phone, and texted bright.

Just then, he felt something behind him.

"Looking for me, boo?"

The Sudden voice made Mild scared, "AAhh!", His heart was beating too fast, He turn around and saw bright behind him. And took a deep breath to calm himself down."You nearly gave me a heart attack!"

Bright giggle and caressed Mild's back, "Chill..."

Mild was amazed by the beauty and charm of his friend, the navy blue coat looks perfect on his bright skin, and the messy hair makes the look more natural

"You ok?", Bright asked mild, as mild was starring him from last 5 mins, 'Is he pissed off or something', Bright thought.

Mild got back into reality, "Yeah, I'm good"

Looking at Mild, and seeing his amazed face, Bright tried to control his laugh but failed miserably.

"What?", Mild asked, Confused by his sudden behave.

"I know I'm handsome, so stop starring me like that"

Mild too laughed at his response, "Indeed. You're looking handsomely delicious. But no Homo."

"Gosh", Bright started laughing hard.

After some fun time together, they entered the hall, filled with people, but before they can proceed, mild elbowed Bright.

"I forget to ask, What took you so long, Mr?", Sudden change of Mood and expression scared Bright.

"Ah... Got stuck in the traffic..."

"I asked you to come along with me, didn't I?", Mild is so done with bright excuses, "Why don't you listen to me?"

"I told you I had a important meeting! And I already missed so much deal for this 'reunion' ", Bright argued back.

"From when did you start caring for that? Some of your deal is still pending for years, remember?", Mild said. In response Bright rolled his eyes.

Apparently Mild was right, it's just an excuse for Bright to give.

"Can't you listen to me once? I just want...

"Not the lectures again...", Bright cuts him off.

"Oh! Do I look Like I enjoy giving lectures!? You better Stop...

"You wanna get some drinks? Let's go right there!", Bright quickly changed the topic and dragged mild along with him. "But I'm not finished yet!"...

***

Third Person's P.O.V

Bright still was adjusting to the environment, loud music, people deliberately touching him, surrounded by people, who are getting close way too much.

It's not like he hasn't been at a party or this is the first time experiencing touches like this, it's just, He doesn't want to be there, somewhere deep in his heart, he doesn't feel good about this night.

But he can't ruin this night because of his guts feelings, and mild seems happy to meet their old friend, "It's better to hold these feelings, and let everyone enjoy", He convinced himself.
***

Bright was sipping his champagne when he saw a familiar figure.... "He looks like... No, he can't be that!?", He tried to get closer to confirm but the crowd was surrounding him. Not leaving him alone for second.

But somehow he managed to get side from everyone.

"No

"No...

~🌙💕