6

Mild's P.O.V

"Huh... I've messed up everything", I rolled down the Car window and clenched my hair tightly.

I, For the First time in this Friendship, Lied. I Lied to Bright. Thinking I will make all of this right, like normal, but instead, I ruined it.

Bright's been living his life miserable, he has depression and anxiety. High B.P, and sometimes panic attacks too.

I thought... I could fix it, make him happy again, make it back to normal. By meeting old friends again.

By lying about Win... by triggering his past... by making him more miserable than ever.

Tears fell from my eyes like a cascade, I bit my lips hard, trying not to make it obvious to the driver that I'm crying.

"Sir are you okay?"

I quickly wipe my tears off, "Yeah, I'm good"

"My apologies, Sir. if I'm crossing my limits"

"Ah, No no Max, You're Not.", "Thanks for Asking tho"

"Don't mention it, Sir", He brightly Smiles.

An awkward silence accrued, At least that's what I feel like, Crying in front of my driver... Embarrassing.

Next, we turned to the highway. Bright went too far, and now he don't know where's he, although he gave a rough sketch of his surrounding to Max.

Still, it's hard to figure out where's he, as we are not familiar with routes here, But thanks to GPS, we know where's he.

"He's near the forests, on the one-way road, Sir"

Huh? What's Bright doing that way? Must have been overthinking, and didn't pay attention to where's he going...

After some time, we finally reached the spot.

As Max flashed the headlights on the road, I can see, Bright standing next by a Street pole, starring down on the path.

"Sir, you stay in the car, I'll go get Master"

"But...

Before I can oppose the decision, he got out and went to get Bright. And after some 5 minutes, Max came and opened the rear door, Bright followed along and he sits next to me.

I can't describe how overwhelmed and happy I'm to see Bright.

I looked to Bright, and to my surprise, he's also looking at me...

"Ahem...", No such words are coming from my throat.

"I'm Sorry...

Before I can say anything more, he pulled me in an unexpected tight hug, which leaves me in shock.

"I love you"

His words left me even more in shock.

"I mean, not in that way... like I Love you, more than a friend but not like romantically, like more...", He struggled to explain it.

"Ok ok, I get it, no need to explain"

"I'm sorry Mild, I shouldn't have behaved like that. I really wanna move on now, I've done living in past now... I'm sorry again...", He looked down, guilty than ever.

"It's ok man, It's not your fault only, I'm sorry too... I should have told you about Win earlier..."

He cupped my face and he closes his eyes with a pouting lip... oh no...

"What. Do. You. Think. You're. Doing.", I said, emphasising each word.

He opened his eyes, and looked at me confused, but still pouting, "Isn't that what people do nowadays? Kiss eachother after patching up!?"

This man...

"We aren't Boyfriends BRIGHT!!!"

"We are not?", He looked at me with his puppy eyes before bursting into laughter. "My bad... I shouldn't tease you like that"

He grabbed my waist, giving me a back hug while resting on my back.

"We aren't Yet, but we can be, if you WANT~", I said chuckling, and shrugged my shoulders.

"You!", Bright grabbed and lock my hands behind and attack me by tickling me, As we both burst into laughter.

~🌙💕