12

Third Person P.O.V

The mixed reaction of people was hilarious to Bright and Mild, People are accusing the photo of Gulf and Bright being together is Photoshop, ironically it is.

"Dude! Still, the majority of people are accusing it's Photoshopped", Mild hissed in frustration. But later on, broke into laughter.

The laughable seriousness made Bright chuckle, "Is it so?", He said, keeping a straight face, "Then we have to do more", Bright quickly signalled his P.R team.

It hasn't even been 10 minutes since, and the comments are coming one after the other

It hasn't even been 10 minutes since, and the comments are coming one after the other. Bright and Mild are fully celebrating the buzz about them, news reports and public reaction.

Oh... Right!

I know you're wondering, It's not possible for one who couldn't even find out what exactly happened to the actor, desperate for months to get at least one clue, Suddenly declared openly he's dating that actor and posted a pic as 'proof'

That doesn't even sum up, does it?

It's time to rewind the story a little bit...

So It had been five months since the incident, and it got clear for both, Mild and Bright, that There was no way they gonna find Gulf by just YT videos and knowing about his background.

He earlier reported it to Cops, but they need to have factual proof about that night, Cops need a video or photo evidence to proceed with the case, but they had none, which made it even more difficult.

As the court had already declared on his missing case Cops won't reopen the case unless they have a piece of strong evidence, Which is what they lack. Only Bright's word and just some minute of encounter won't be able to prove anything.

The lack of evidence is one of the major problems with this case...

In conclusion, Government, the Media, the public, the lawyer of Gulf's case And his parents, not a single of those are any help.

They also were questioning to believe it was Mew. People refused to even hear a bad thing about Mew, Either people they contact laugh at them or straight up denied the allegations against Mew.

Some people even suggested a psychiatrist for Bright mental health and called the incidents a delusion of Bright...

As they only had a rough sketch. It can be anyone in the country having a bulkier body and fair tone.

So they threw random guesses around, first they contacted some high profile people from the country, but not a single one had any idea what happened to the actor. Some threatened them to keep quiet about this matter. Particularly to keep Mew's name away from this.

This made Bright a lot suspicious about this person, everyone they talk to always directly or indirectly tells to keep quiet about this matter. So this convinces him to keep track of Mew.

Through article and higher contact, they got to know that Mew was involved in some drugs dealings and underworld activities but later he got away with the allegation and the officer who was in charge of that case got suspended by the court orders and went missing after two days.

Mild suggested to have a more dig into the relationship between Mew and Gulf, And Bright did that so. And to their surprise, it didn't seem like a lovely relationship like everyone has mentioned about.

Okay, maybe it's because they put him as a suspect, so everything they saw about him seems wrong and gets against him, as they are just following a blind lead.

But here is what they notice from all the sources:

1. Mew can't tolerate Gulf praising someone else. In the interview, whenever Gulf praises other actors, Mew gets jealous, every time.

2. He gets paranoid about other men's presence around Gulf. Maybe everyone in their relationship gets uneasy with the presence of others, around their partner sometimes. But who gets physically abusive to a person in the public for it?

With these only findings, One can argue that Mew is just a very possessive type of person and it doesn't make him the 'Bad Guy' or the 'Kidnapper' And yeah, it can be true considering the following, But that's not only what they only found.

Mew never let Gulf meet his family or friend while they were dating. They were in a living together relationship, and throughout the tweets Gulf made, it's clear that he never visit them or was never allowed to, just always wish them through social media.

Gulf also drop out of his acting career when he started dating. And to prove this they have this evidence: Mew himself said in an interview that he never liked Gulf acting with other actors, and won't tolerate anyone near him.

For now, Bright is just considering that maybe Mew knows something about Gulf and not the Kidnapper angle.

Later on, Bright found a lot of news and videos of the seemingly unhealthy relationship of both. It is when they come up with a terrific plan.

As Mew is also unknown for years, after four months of digging, they only got to know that Mew left for Switzerland just after missing of Gulf, but no one knows where he is living right now.

There are lots of plot holes in this, Which Bright needs to find out, but now he just wants to find the actor anyhow and to do that, they need to do something weird something provoking that Mew himself comes out to them.

***

Presently, Mild and Bright, both are busy reading the comments on the tweet.

"Some people believed that it's real!", Mild shockingly said to Bright while continuing scrolling through comments.

"Sure they will! After all, I hired the professional and talented team for this", Bright rolled his eyes in obviousness making Mild chuckle at that.

Just then, they heard a thump on the cabin door, "Sir, may I come in?", Bright's assistant interrupted. In which Bright nodded and gestured for him to come.

"Sir, the national and local news channel has accepted the offer, and will only telecast about You and Gulf dating"

"Wait? All of them agreed on it?", Mild asked. "Yes, Sir. All news network in the area", Still Mild shockingly blinked at the assistant.

"It's all Money, baby", Bright interrupted, "I know, I was just trying to make my reaction more dramatic", Mild said and shrugged.

"So our first and second step is complete!", Mild said, weeping in excitement. "Yup", in which Bright agreed.

That's when their attention got to the comments on the earlier post they made.

Mild continue his scrolling through, sister was evident on his face "Man... I'm highly worried regarding this plan...", He sounded demotivated.

"Now we can't step out from this Mild! We have tried for months and failed, and it's not like we have much choice left", Bright said.

Mild deep sighed, thought for a while, he was extra overwhelmed than Bright, but seeing his friend in distress, he tried to clear his mind from the frustration he was having, "Hm... you're right", "But now we have to step further because this is apparently not working!"

Bright just keeps looking at him, as if he is also having complications thinking about anything. But he will not back down from this now no matter what.

Surely it is not going to be straightforward for both of them.

~🌙💕