11

~A Part of the press conference~

"Bright, do you think collaboration with your competitive company for the next project will gonna work?", A reporter asked while mocking the relation between Brights and his rivals.

"Already made 130 million, so I guess it's going pretty great", Bright Confidentially said, making the reporter damn silent.

"So Bright, A lot of people want to know whether you're still single or dating?", A reporter asked out of the topic question, making Bright laugh.

"And you're one of them", Bright said, on which everyone including the reporter laughed.

With a confident smile, Bright looked at all the surrounding cameras, "If anyone is still after me, I'm sorry but I'm already taken"

The whole media shockingly gasped at Bright's words, the environment went from excitement to shocked faces and chattering people.

Soon everyone in the media got eager to know who's the lucky person, "Who is she?", One of the reporters said, "What's her name?", and another one asked, "Is that daughter of the Xx Group?", and another one...

"But that not why the press conference was called of, right?", Bright said, making the media assume that he refused to tell.

"Bright Please tell us", "Yeah! Who is she?", but impatient media kept on pleading with him.

Bright who deliberately made the media plead chuckled and decided to spill it when he got satisfied with their requests and pleading.

"I'm Dating Gulf Kanawut"

*
*
*

~TODAY'S NEWS HEADLINES~

"WORLD'S BIGGEST BUSINESSMAN IS DATING GULF!"

"A POWERFUL BUSINESS, KNOWN AS BRIGHT, SAID IN AN INTERVIEW THAT HE'S DATING GULF KANAWUT! THE WHOLE INTERNET HAS GONE MAD!"

"A CRAZY BUSINESSMAN NOW USING OUR GULF FOR HIS PROPAGANDA!"

"MR. VACHIRAWIT IS CLAIMING HE'S GULF'S CURRENT BOYFRIEND, WHO'S BEEN UNKNOWN FOR 5 YEARS!!"

*
*
*

~People's Reactions~

"A man came from a foreign land and just said he's dating our nong and we should believe it? Where's the evidence? 😡"

"He said and y'all believed it? 😑 Y'all are dumb! I'm logging out from this app! 😒"

"Guys, is this a fanfic or some? Stop daydreaming and get real! 💀"

"Boycott B.V Group! Your development and service suck Bright!!! 🤢🤢"

"Gulf's been anonymous for now almost 6 years, now a businessman is saying this shit? Why now? What was the need of telling us now? And where's Gulf?"

"Please tell me gulf is safe! I miss him a lot!🤧❤"

"What's happening here? Y'all on drugs or some?"

"Omg! Bright is dating nong Gulf! Too much to take in!!!"

***

Presently Bright and Mild are reading and scrolling through all the social media coverage, news and people's comments on Bright's announcement.

"Mild~", Bright annoyingly groaned. "People are not believing me!!"

"So prove them wrong na", Mild laughingly said.

They both looked at eachother, and burst into laughter, "Yeah, but the thing is, they were the ones who asked me first, and now they don't want to believe me!", Bright said, in response mild noddingly shrugged.

"Alright Gulf, time to show the world that we are together!", Bright muttered and took out his phone.

"The whole Twitter is on fire, dude!!", Mild said, showing the likes and retweets he just got in minutes

"Sure, things will be on fire after this. I just want my things to be done, and for that I can do anything it requires"

~🌙💕