15

Bright's P.O.V

"You got the nerves to ask me that?",

The bodyguards and maids all over the corner were cautious of the tension around the room. But Suppasit aka Mew, keep showing subtle and irritating facial expressions very noticeably.

Positively peering at his eyes, for some moments Bright didn't respond a while but shortly a giggle escaped from his mouth at Mew's hastiness, which was quite random for the scene and made Mew confused instantly.

Momentarily, Bright is in Switzerland, to be more specific, he's with Mew Suppasit, at his mansion.

And the tense ambience around is another stuff. As they met for the first time, So the conversation was a bit integrative and that's where the situation went off.

The talk might be a little off for anyone if being entirely stranger, but this captivated the attention of Bright to the hastiness. instead of being neutral, Mew chooses to take it as an offensive one.

"I didn't mean it in that way Mr Suppasit", Bright carried out dramatically, "I was just wondering whether you were the one who...", But Before he can continue their heated conversation, He was cut off by all bodyguards around of Mew, as they pulled out their firearms and focused it on him.

Bright was more amazed than afraid. It was not the precise reaction Bright was predicting however surprisingly hilarious. The vigilance and fear all over Mew's face after getting asked, the immediate action of his bodyguards at just Bright saying (might be in an impolite manner) of letting it out. This only reflects the questionable aspects of his personality.

'Now It's all getting fine exciting for me, from a neutral perception Mew's either scared of the things to get out, basically being the major culprit OR he's just so shocked and couldn't believe the words. It's just a matter of time...', Bright thought while grinning internally.

Watching the scenery without flinching for a moment, Bright started to silently stamp his feet on the ground, pulled the GLOCK 17 from his suit and pointed it at Mr Suppasit, expressing no emotion with rational confidence.

Immediately after, the security team Bright tugged in unexpectedly from the front door to the living area, which made Suppasit's bodyguards wary and encircled to safeguard him while their firearms pointed at Bright and his team.

This chaotic situation made Mew a little shocked, which was observable on his face, As he especially mention he would be expecting "Bright" only and no one else. Of course, Bright was careful with this suspicious demand, it was for his security and evidence.

"Boys, stay down", Mew gestured for them to back off but it seems like the "bodyguards" were not sure about that. Smiling to his ears, Mew glared at Bright intensively, "That's not how we behave to our guests. Put the guns down", This time they get back, putting their guns slowly away. Bright was a bit hesitant but he also put his gun down and told his team to do so.

"So you're not alone, Mr Vachirawit", Mew said with a dissatisfied tone. "Not my fault, is it? The situation could get worse, and it DID", Bright respond with emphasis on his word while sitting down on the couch.

"They didn't mean it in that way Mr Vachirawit. I apologize for the earlier behaviour showed by them, it was just they are very protective", His apologies seemed like mockery, but more sarcastic. Not to mention the creepy smile he's been giving to Bright lately.

"Yeah, I can see the Protective Action of your bodyguards over a normal talk... Sounds good to you. Mr Suppasit ", Bright mocked in the back but Mew didn't seem to respond to that, instead, he started giving off some little laugh.

Bright carefully observed the movement to the expression, on Mew's face. Bright picked up the tea from the coffee table, "It's very clear that Gulf is my boyfriend. It's on you to believe in truth or not.", he said taking a sip in.

The expression on Mew's face got faded, "Ah...", he let it out. "That's not even possible...", Mew caressed his head in tense and got silent for some minutes.

Bright was afraid to lose the act in front of him if he flinch for even a bit, so he kept a neutral face while waiting for Mew to finish off.

"Gulf is dead already."

Bright was prepared for anything but this. He never speculated this will took a strange turnout. His heart rate is at its peak, but he somehow retains himself.

"Do you even have any idea what you are talking about?", Bright let out with a disgusted tone.

"I don't know what you up to Mr Vachirawit, but my late boyfriend is no more in this world", a trail of tears rumbled down from Mew's eyes...

Bright was so confused, loads of thoughts flooded his mind. "Now you have no idea what you are talking about", Bright still wanted to continue the act further. "If you want to make fun of me, do it. But keep my boyfriend out of this.", Mew was in pure dismay.

Mew let out a sigh, he's body language was difficult to read, but he appears so miserable." Fine, I didn't wish to do this, but I guess you won't believe me.", Mew whisper something into his bodyguard's ear and soon he came up with a folder and put it on the table. "Don't believe my words. So see it yourself.", he slides the folder towards Bright.

"What is this!?", Bright asked before even examining it.

"Death Certificate. And postmortem report..."

~🌙💕
Side note- I'm really so ashamed for updating the story so late... Guys I really appreciate your patience with this throughout. And I promise to be regular with uploading... 🙇🏻‍♀️