13

Bright's P.O.V

Another 2 months drifted by like nothing. My team has severely lagged in finding both. There's not a single thing I've tried to get the evidence about Mew, But it looks like everything is against me.

Everything I put in effort always goes in vain. Just look at my condition, My messenger got arrested in Switzerland for inquiring about Mew. My corporation got some restrictions from the government of the country. Not to mention the politics I've been dragged to by the people.

I used all my high contact but couldn't find this one person!

Considering the current situation I've made some changes to the plan, keeping mild's guidance in mind.

The plan is just started and it's useless to expect the result to be fast, especially when we're dependent on a blind lead all the way.

'Great things take time to come', Sure, that's what I remind myself whenever I feel impatient, but eventually somewhere deep inside my 'Guilt' want to hurry up things, which I messed up.

At first, I always regretted being with Win even though I knew that he was cheating on me. And now, I regret dissolving so much in my emotions and guilt that I knowingly made someone's life in danger.

Well... Now here I'm, ruining my own image, losing millions of dollars, cooperation and alliance, etc. Just to find him (Though it didn't affect a trillionaire like me)

Not complaining though. I'm estimating all the awful fallout of our work just to remind myself that at least I'm not running away from the mess I've made, even if nothing is happening as per the probability.

Now when I think, I also feel like Mild was right, we need to do something more provoking, as what we've been doing wasn't enough.

We need Mew to see that, not just public reaction. And I really don't care about their reaction or opinions, I just want this news to spread as much as it can to make Mew do what I want.

I quickly moved to London back, as it was not safe for any of my team, Mild and my employees to stay there, not completely shut down my work in Thailand but made it all online for now.

Though it made some damage to my shares, cause I've invested 8.96% in the country. It's not that much, but still. I care about my money.

For now, I'm analysing the profits of the deals I've made. Gotta make money as that's what I need to find Gulf.
And the case of saving Gulf is handling my team. Busy in the next step as per the new plan.

Just then I noticed Mild, hands on his waist, stomping his right feet hastily while glaring at me angrily, "Bright! Stop talking to yourself and get here, now!", He said and pointed at the chair.

Without any argument, I quickly moved and settled down on the seat. Though still, he was giving off irritating vibes.

After finishing the work, I sat on the couch for some rest, as the harsh rock-like chair base badly hurt my ass and back. Just when I sat, the feeling of relaxation dazzled my entire body.

I can't remember the last time I've even taken a restful breath... even if I want, the thought of what circumstance he would be in? and more bothersome overthinking comes to my mind.

How could I even sleep peacefully knowing I gave up a person who's been begging for his life... But I'm doing my best to find Gulf. I would continue this even if takes years.

Just then I hear the ringing vibration of the phone, without looking at the number, I declined the call. It's bothering when someone calls during my resting time especially when I'm overthinking all the possible cynical scenarios.

Putting back my phone down, I saw my P. A coming towards me, "Sir, We are about to be live in 5 minutes.", He confirmed. I nodded and followed him to the studio.

***

***

The unexpected live on my Instagram made everyone utter shocked. People have gone crazy in the comment section.

It's not real of course, if it was I won't be this hopeless in search of him. I've hired some specialists in artificial intelligence for this.

By recreating the old video of Gulf and adding mine so, that no one will able to spot the difference and changed the coding of it to make the pre-recorded video into live.

Soon the live ended in about 10 minutes. I was curious about the comments section but Mild didn't let me read the comments as it was full of hate, though after a lot of requests he finally let me.

After going through the comments, You know the most entertaining part was, the people who called me a fraud, who thought I'm using Gulf for my profits, etc. Was completely paralyzed by today's live.

From Thailand to England, I'm the hot talk of both countries. But IT'S still not enough for me.

"This has to work!", Mild said in excitement, who was beside me. "We cannot afford to fail again", I replied.

Watching all the sensations I've made, gave me another hope, "Let's see how this would go"

~🌙💕