10

Third Person's POV

After hearing all the things, Mild got speechless, he was taking a good amount of time to reply, he just sat there while hands on his head and pampering his supposed headache.

Waiting for a reaction, Now Bright got impatient, "Say something na!", In response, he got a furious glare from Mild.

"What?", Bright showed his frustration. Clearance was missing from Mild's reaction, he didn't seem angry but not also calm.

"There's hella questions running on my mind", He stated, "You sure he was gulf na?", Mild asked again, to which Bright nodded.

Bright's genuine look somehow still made Mild unsure, but he didn't deny believing in his words.

"He didn't look this healthy...", Bright pointed at the pic, "He was pale and total skeletal, all those bruises over him... but I'm sure he was this guy in this pic", Bright explained.

"But why he was like that? I mean, a famous actor in that state, asking for help", Mild shrugged, stating that he don't know, "Did really someone be after him?", Bright asked.

"I also don't know what had happened to him or what's happening now, I'm also confused", Mild said.

Before Mild thought to ask any further questions, he decided to tell him more about Gulf.

"He was an actor, started as a serial actor, the first drama of his career got super hit, that's where he blew up as the new upcoming face of Thailand", Mild sighed and showed him lot's of other pics of gulf.

Amaze by the beauty of the actor, Bright didn't even blink for once.

"Then?", Bright asked impatiently.

"Then... he suddenly went missing", Bright just remember that Gulf was missing for 5 years.

"And No one ever tried to find him in those years!?", He furiously asked.

"Cops did, even gulf's parent requested their fans to collect or somehow help them to find their son", Mild paused.

"But later on, his parents changed their statement in court, and courts declared that Gulf ran away from home at his willingness and responsibility", Bright was in complete utter shock after hearing that.

"Just after the missing report of gulf, people noticed that one of the gulf's Ex-boyfriend also went missing, only after that his parents changed their statements", Mild said.

"What!?", Bright shockingly gasped.

"But No one supported this theory, as his Ex was a genuinely humble person, his kindness made people his die-heart fans, and he was sweet and loveable towards Gulf too"

"Then why did they split up in the first place?", Bright asked.

"I don't know that much but I think they took a break for some time as they both were busy with their schedule", Mild replied.

Just then Mild's brain strikes about the man which Bright told earlier about, "Oh shoot, do you remember what that person looks like? I mean, the one claiming to be his Boyfriend, do you remember his physique or face?"

Bright tried to recreate everything he saw, again in his mind, "He was bulky, white-skinned, not the typical Thai tanned skin, hmm... it was dark that's why I couldn't see his face properly, and more like he deliberately stay in the darkness", he told mild everything he could remember.