9. I spy

I was currently in the car with Marshall and Dimitri.
I was looking out the window and Marshall was playing 'I spy' with Dimitri.
It was getting annoying to hear Dimitri calling out random things as we drove. Well he drove.

"Okay, I spy with my wittle eye, something pwetty," said Marshall.
"Is it...Momma?" asked Dimitri.
I looked at him but put on no emotion."No silly, it's a butterfwy," said Marshall as he pointed out the window from his car seat.

I turned back to looking out the window and sulked. Earlier on, I was slowly eating breakfast and slowly got changed so I didn't have to come to wherever we're going, but Dimitri caught on with my act and choked me against the kitchen wall.
No one was there and nobody could hear my cries for Dimitri to stop but no, it was a punishment of mine for putting up a little act.

My neck was still sore from his nails digging into my skin. There wasn't any cuts or wounds but I felt like there were.
As I was in my thoughts I didn't even notice that we arrived at another huge mansion. That reminds me, as we got into the car earlier I managed to get a glimpse of the house Dimitri was staying in and it was a huge ass mansion.

He apparently called it his 'safe house' when I didn't even ask and he was planning on sending somebody to go get Marshall and I's stuff.
I knew he wasn't going to give me either of my gadgets so that was a bonus negative to my escape plan.
When Dimitri parked the car infront of a garage I didn't even bother waiting for him and I just opened the door and got out.

Dimitri got out from his side and took Marshall out of the car. He placed Marshall down and Marshall immediately ran up to me.
"Momma, where are we?" asked Marshall. "I don't know, why don't you ask Bear," I said.
Marshall turned to Dimitri who was now give me the stink eye. "We're at my Aunt's house. It's also the house where I grew up in," said Dimitri.

Good, now I can go see the bitch that raised Dimitri into being who he is now.
"Okay, let's go," said Dimitri. Marshall grabbed my hand and started pulling me towards Dimitri.
He then took Dimitri's hand and placed ontop of mine. "There, now we're a happy family," said Marshall.
I faked a smile and Dimitri held my hand tighter.

As soon as Marshall turned around I let go of Dimitri's hand and wiped it across the black dress I was forced to wear. It was a bodycon dress and I didn't like it.
I preferred baggy clothes but who am I to decide? For all I know I was KIDNAPPED?!
We walked up to the front porch and Dimitri let Marshall ring the doorbell.

As we waited Dimitri pulled me closer to him with his arm. "Smile and don't embarass me nor Marshall and yourself. Don't talk when not spoken too and ask for permission to do something. Got it?" said Dimitri.
Before I could even respond the door opened and I plastered a smile on my face.

"Dimitri!" shouted a cheerful voice. There by the door was a short plump lady and she looked to be in her middle 50's. Her hair was brown at the roots and grey at the edges. She had brown eyes and she was smiling cheerfully.
"Ma, this is Hazel and Marshall," said Dimitri. "Hi," I said as I took out my hand. Dimitri then squeezed my waist tighter.

"Oh no, we don't do that here. Come and give me a hug!" said Dimitri's Aunt. I walked up to her and hugged her. "It's such a pleasure to meet you. Dimitri's been talking so much about you," said his aunt.
Yeah...I'm sure he was.
I then remembered Marshall who was tugging onto my leg and burying his face into it.

"Oh and this must be Marshall," said Dimitri's Aunt as she looked down at Marshall. "Oh don't be shy, I'm your grandmother, I won't hurt you," said Dimitri's Aunt.
"Hi," squeaked Marshall. "Aww, you're so adorable," said Dimitri's Aunt.

"Ma, can we take this inside please?" asked Dimitri. "Oh yes, yes, come inside,"
We all went inside and into the kitchen. "I've been preparing lunch for us. It's almost finished," said Dimitri's Aunt.
"Ma I-" Dimitri's phone started ringing.

"What?" Dimitri went silent before exiting the room and speaking another language. It sounded like French.
Marshall also went following behind him. "Bear!"
I was about to go fetch him but Dimitri's Aunt pulled me back.

"No, let him be, now come. Help me dish up," she said. I slowly nodded my head.
"You know you can speak right," said Dimitri's Aunt as she poured rice onto a plate.
"I heard what Dimitri said to you and...

Is he treating you right?"